Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
Astramilitarum01 chapter 39 . 2/22
Really interesting story, all a bit different than I have read before, some things I don't get, like why not get out of britain after the games but yeah everything else was ok. Had wished for more but the story seems to be dead, sad really because it just got really interesting
MasaruUchiha chapter 3 . 2/20
I always wondered why Harry never used or explored more of the Chamber of Secrets. I like when writers place a library or a portrait of Salazar in there and then Harry finds it.
Eagleone 55 chapter 39 . 2/7
Great story I wish you would continue this one
Jimbocous chapter 39 . 1/15
Great story, that I would love to see more of, until the final chapter which is a bit of a wtf moment for me ...
Regardless, I do hope your life lets you find your way back to writing at some point. Thanks!
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 38 . 11/5/2020
Hell no, that ruined the entire story. There’s a reason he hates Sirius and Remus. I know we all have artistic control but you went way beyond who Severus is and I will make sure to never recommend this story. It was good until now.
Kris chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
Sorry, Hermione but if you hit someone then expect them to hit you back. Being a girl isn't an excuse.
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 39 . 9/13/2020
Hey, the story was flowing nicely. Why did you leave it incomplete? This would've been one helluve fanfic had it been brought to a nice ending.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/11/2020
Harry hands over his IDENTIFICATION key that belongs to HIS VAULT, and all of a sudden the goblins know who he is.

I wonder how that happened? Something must be wrong. It's probably a conspiracy. They'd best be careful.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/11/2020
Why does anyone care about Harry's horcrux in Voldemort's body? Are they suddenly planning on leaving Voldemort alive?

It's like worry about spilling paint on a shirt you're about to throw out. "Oh no, I made a mess. Whatever will I do? What possible way could I solve this issue?!"
Guest chapter 24 . 9/10/2020
Why didn't Remus send his message to Harry instead of Tonks?

Why didn't anyone fly into the maze instead of running?

Why didn't they toss an anti-portkey ward up and just stop it from being a problem at all?

Why did Harry, standing right next to Peter, let Tom set him on fore, instead of stopping the spell coming right at him or just reacting in any way other tan standing there?

If Voldemort wanted to stop Harry from clearing Sirius' name why didn't he just set Harry on fire instead of Peter, since he seemed to be able to instantly start a fire that consumed a whole person in less than a minute?

This really doesn't seem like your best thought out chapter.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 39 . 7/26/2020
I'm sad. Draco REALLY deserved being raped by that guy. That way, even if his father got him out, he'd have learned SOMETHING about thinking before acting.

Well, that, and it would be amusing to see what the trauma would do to someone as innocent as him.

I assume the spell he threw in school was only borderline Dark tho. His wand has a unicorn hair core -which makes it not work with the Dark Arts at all- because Draco is much too cowardly and spoiled to ever kill. (Which is why Snape killed dumbledore for him after all.)

It will be interesting to see how everything plays out.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 35 . 7/25/2020
Speaking from my experience as a photography student:

Even the most femenin looking guy looks MORE masculin in girl's clothing than in male clothes. (Unless they're asian, for some reason.)

Possibly because most, possibly all, western guys Walk like Conan the barbarian. And that is without considering how said guy would fall off even the shortest heeled shoes -possibly twisting their ankle in the process- purely because most guys have never worn ANY kind of heels in their lives, and it requires a very different way of walking to use them.

That said, even if he is taught all of that, and magic is used to change his voice (THE biggest giveaway because almost no male voice can sound properly femenin, transguys often despair at this) he will still sway his shoulders, not his hips and thus look masculin. It's a physical thing based on how the body is built -one has wide hips, the other wide shoulders- which requires intense practise and constant focus to overcome, because you force your body to go against nature.

I think asians may have an easier time of it because the guys not only look and are built slightly more femenin, but because their whole culture -and therefore bodylanguage- leans towards what is considered femenin values in the west.

Either way, the result would be HILLARIOUS!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 34 . 7/25/2020
Pink, a history:

1920's: "Pink is such a dashingly MASCULIN color! Girls should wear the more femenin blue."

1990s: "Pink is so horribly girly! Blue is totally masculin."

2020: "Pink is the new blue! EVERYONE should wear it!"

Humans... *Laughs*

Of course, if Harry's weird, weird reactions is anything to go by, guy's thinking and feeling like teenage girls must be fashionable now too. Never seen, heard of or felt it in real life, but hey. I'm sure it exists somewhere.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 29 . 7/24/2020
It never cease to amaze me how cruel humans are when they try to be kind.

If you obliviate someone, loosing them years of their lives -maybe even WHO they are- Death would be a mercy compared to THAT! *Shudders*

I know I would rather die than loose who I am. As would most those I know.

And memories is what makes you who you are. Not to mention intertwine with your skills.

Obliviate someone's entire life (like Lockhart was) and all you have is an adult baby; Can't walk. Can't talk. Can't even THINK in words! Compleatly dependant and ignorant. A horrible, blank slate.

In addition-as seen in every case of amesia patients, no matter how small the memory loss is- the deep wish to KNOW what they forgot, and the constant attempts to find out, to remember... the feeling of Loss... it's enough to drive anyone insane.

Death is not evil. To kill is not bad. Sometimes it's the kindest option there is.

That's one of the main reasons dumbledore is so cruel: He's too much of a coward to kill Harry himself. Or make someone else do it. So he manipulates Harry to -choose- to die. By destroying every chance of happiness he has.

(A.i. the dursley's. Not to mention keep placing him in Voldemort's path, knowing it pisses Voldemort off enough to make him hunt the boy.

Voldemort DID offer Harry to join him...twice I think. He may not be a nice guy, but he HAS had 10 years to think about his actions as a shade. And he wouldn't have bothered with Harry if Harry had just made an unbreakable vow to never hurt/kill/vanquish him or something. Cuz a weak kid is kinda beneath his notice.)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 23 . 7/23/2020
I do hope Sirius ACTUALLY kills Snape.

He got one warning. He KNEW it was a warning AND a death threat. If he continiue to act as an ass when his life is endangered because of it, he deserve to die. It's stupidety at its finest -or arrogance.

And nothing is more sad and pathetic than making a treath and then giving them more than a single chance before following through on it. It just makes the person think you're not serious and will get worse.
2,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »