Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
dark shadowed rose chapter 39 . 10/19/2013
It'll be fun to see Albus's reaction to how Snape was found
Aryssayla chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow - such a great idea for a story! I really love it so far - especially the part about Dobby and Winky!
And I always doubted that Harry wouldn't ask Hermione first when he learned that he had to get a date for the ball. You did great!
David-El chapter 39 . 10/11/2013
This is an amazing story, but why on earth would Tom start such major operations so soon? There was a REASON that he stayed so quiet in canon after his resurrection. As a Slytherin, he would have seen the advantages of the Ministry not believing Harry, and made certain to follow the Ministry's belief. THAT is why so few people believed Harry before the Azkaban breakout-Tom didn't ACT like he was back, so Britain didn't BELIEVE he was back.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
You should have said Ron bashing and hermonie the one that act Ron more then he does her
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 36 . 9/25/2013
"The result would probably be that whichever wand was victorious would become the dominant of the pair."

Maybe I just have my slash-goggles on, but dear God, Ollivander, the implications of that...!
LWJ2 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Oh my word. A Slytherin-sneaky muggle dentist pair. Great story so far, I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Philosophize chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
This has been a good story. I hope you eventually update it!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
'When had the school become so divided?' Dumbledore thought to himself- probably when Dumbledore became headmaster
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 32 . 8/29/2013
Darn, Daphne Greengrass! Why not Parkinson or Bulstrode. You Master of angst*#***. Grrr.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
Finally, a bad guy died.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Dorea's Husband was Charlus Potter. Cygnus was the name of the father of the Black sisters. You could have checked that with the HP Wikipedia instead of guessing.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
When it comes to Snape, your Harry was too much of a punching bag.
Ruairi J.L chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I hate Ron Weasley with a passion. He must be the worst character in literary history and I'm delighted you've put him on the sharp end of a royal arse kicking. Rowling must have been high when she created him.
kary uchiha asakura 22 chapter 39 . 8/9/2013
tu historia es interesante, espero que actualices pronto.

god of all chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »