Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
Talonspike chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
this has promise
reader101 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
I love it so far. and you have to update soon.
Dark Dragen chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Another great chapter mate, loving the story and can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Shame about the a*s ron, I was hoping that he would get better, but after trying to hurt Hermione, that's not going to work.

Dumbledore is a fool to think that he can save everyone and you can defeat a dark wizard without resorting to killing, that's not right, if they are trying to kill you you have to fight back the same way, and Harry had no option about the dragon, as it was dying painfully.

I like what happened in the feast
Dark Dragen chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter mate, loving the story and I like that Harry and Hermione admitted their feelings for each other and that they are now married in the eyes of magic.
what are you even saying chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Glad you decided to expand the story into its actual chapters.

Looking forward to more.
Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Another great chapter mate, I like that Dobby and Winky bonded to Harry and Hermione is ok with it. :D I love that Professor McGonagall was ok with Harry changing his classes.
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Great start to the story mate, poor Harry finding out that he is nothing but bait and he wasn't going to get any help.

I like that Hermione is helping Harry and that she now knows the full truth about Harry, and that she is going to help Harry get away from his family.
Henio41 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Great job so far. plz update soon.
sparky40sw chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
I really like this story, I gues that I had been reading it on another site, because I got seveeral chapte4rs worth of notices, and loved re-reading it up to this point.

well written and characterized, good dialogue

I can't wait until either Harry takes over Hogwarts, by having the castle switch allegiance to him, or he destroys it and all the betrayers inside. Minerva had seemed okay earlier, but she proved her minimal worth in letting Hermione be kidnapped

thanks for sharing your talent
athenakitty chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
Just how many more red faces will Ginny and Hermione have? Will Harry change a lot of laws against the muggle borns? Just how much deep shit will Dumbledore be in?
athenakitty chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Just how much more will Dobby absorb from the Muggle world? Will they manage to get rid of the Horcrux before anything else happens? I do hope that Cedric lives.
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Okay, so the chapters have been broken up now? Enjoyed how it's all coming together, and if Albus is still worrying about Harry, maybe he should open his own eyes somewhat, as he's been pushing Harry to the dark side for years imo.
Lionheart chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
I love your story, and you seem to have strong ideas about where to go with it. Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself, but I have a strong guess that this may be the LAST year Harry and Hermione spend at Hogwarts.

They may not be able to transfer out now, but all of the logic seems to be building to getting them out at the end of the year. No reason to expose them to the heartless inmates of that insane assylum any longer than they have to be. It's time to start looking into new schools.
DramoSkye chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
I love your story lol I spent all night reading it and listening to metro station which turned out to be a wicked combination.
Cateagle chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
I like that you've gone back and split everything into proper chapters and expanded them some (or so it seems). I do like the way Remus worked Albus to get what he wanted. Really, after his present treatment of Harry, Albus should be willing to do a lot more to get back in his good graces - of course, Albus won't see this and will be taken quite by surprise should Harry & Hermione Potter decide to attend Beauxbatons for the remainder of their wizarding education; why, he might even feel a bit betrayed, much like the pair of them are already feeling. With the strenght that their bond gives, I rather suspect the outcome in the graveyard is going to be somewhat different this time, but I'm looking forward to seeing how matters develop 'tween where the story is now and then. I suspect that a number of people are going to feel very inconvenienced by the bonding Harry & Hermione have accomplished, though it's clear that Ginerva & Neville are not among them (Molly, on the other hand...).
2,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »