Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
lycus chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
That was a great chapter, it was short but well written. And i 'm glad that you gave Harry some true friends and got rid of ron. And i hope that the hogwarts staff realises that Harry isn't going to take anymore crap from anyone and is finally defending himself, hermione and his loyal friends. and not turning evil like dumbles thinks.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
I hope Harry lets Dumbledore have it when blame for Snapes attack starts to get thrown around! lol.
animaluvr123 chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
jayods chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
wonder how they'll discover snapes attacker. or even if they do. good job. can't wait for the last task!
Weirkat chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
I love how you've written Harry. I also highly approve the pairing of Harry and Hermione. It's always been one of my favorites, and you are doing a great job at it.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Hodemi chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
Excellent story.

I must admit I'm a bit worried how psycho Harry and Hermione are turning out, what with Harry murdering the merman when a simple stunning spell would have worked, and Hermione torturing Pansy's broken leg. Still, I suppose all is fair in war...

I also find Minerva rather disgusting and hypocritical, with her anti-muggle bigotry, with reference as to how she ignored Hermione's parents concerning their daughter's safety in the second task.

Still, the fact this story has been able to make my blood boil with the actions of some of the characters shows how well written and absorbing I'm finding it. I look forward to the next chapter.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
This is good though I don't like the fact that Harry and Hermione have bonded. There are far too many fics where they've bonded when they shared their first kiss. I was hoping for something normal. Update soon please anyway.
Henio41 chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
nicely done. Potter just totally knocked dumbles down couple pegs. Well done. Great job and plz update soon.
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
Finally, someone who remembers Harry has some relatives out there...no matter how distant they are. :-) Even Jk mentioned it, but then we never heard about it again. Oh well.

I loved this chapter. Finally Dumbles was put in his place a bit. I love how McGonagall was in this chapter. Actually, I just love what you've done with her character in this story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Wonderbee31 chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
Very good part there, and really liked how Harry andled himself, especially as he made Snape come off as a pissy idiot, and Dumbledore as a meddling idiot as well, which is good as he did it in a way that made Minerva respect him the more for it.
jabarber69 chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
Why dont they leave, fuck the godam goblet!
Redbird27 chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
This was a fantastic chapter. A calm and in-control Harry is quite the force to be reckoned with. Dumbles is really starting to squirm. And it looks like McGonagall will be landing firmly in Harry and Hermione's corner. Can't wait for the next update!
Vukk chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
I think many of us are wondering is he going to be a dark lord similar to how Voldemort is or more like how Malfoy/Snape are or...

Nice story up to here...
pstibbons chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
Albus gets away again.

So... why are Harry and Hermione still in Hogwarts?
2,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »