Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
Orochigin chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
remarkablel story. it has a quality that just seems to draw me in. loved the irregularity prank. can't wait to read more.
Talonspike chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
this has promise
reader101 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
I love it so far. and you have to update soon.
what are you even saying chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Glad you decided to expand the story into its actual chapters.

Looking forward to more.
Henio41 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Great job so far. plz update soon.
sparky40sw chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
I really like this story, I gues that I had been reading it on another site, because I got seveeral chapte4rs worth of notices, and loved re-reading it up to this point.

well written and characterized, good dialogue

I can't wait until either Harry takes over Hogwarts, by having the castle switch allegiance to him, or he destroys it and all the betrayers inside. Minerva had seemed okay earlier, but she proved her minimal worth in letting Hermione be kidnapped

thanks for sharing your talent
athenakitty chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
Just how many more red faces will Ginny and Hermione have? Will Harry change a lot of laws against the muggle borns? Just how much deep shit will Dumbledore be in?
athenakitty chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Just how much more will Dobby absorb from the Muggle world? Will they manage to get rid of the Horcrux before anything else happens? I do hope that Cedric lives.
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Okay, so the chapters have been broken up now? Enjoyed how it's all coming together, and if Albus is still worrying about Harry, maybe he should open his own eyes somewhat, as he's been pushing Harry to the dark side for years imo.
Lionheart chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
I love your story, and you seem to have strong ideas about where to go with it. Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself, but I have a strong guess that this may be the LAST year Harry and Hermione spend at Hogwarts.

They may not be able to transfer out now, but all of the logic seems to be building to getting them out at the end of the year. No reason to expose them to the heartless inmates of that insane assylum any longer than they have to be. It's time to start looking into new schools.
DramoSkye chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
I love your story lol I spent all night reading it and listening to metro station which turned out to be a wicked combination.
2,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 133 .. Last Next »