Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
librarywitch chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
thanks for a new chapter. Nice point about wizards following blindly tradition and the ministry.
Henio41 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
good job so far. plzz update soon
Edmond O'Donald chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Another great chapter! You should be pleased with the progress of this story. I like, in particular, the details that you've given about the involvement with Hermione's parents. It was a great way to see a team starting to come together for the purposes of supporting Harry and making it possible for him and Hermione to survive the battles that will be coming for them.

I also liked the way you've written about the affection and love between Harry & Hermione. It's been described really well so far. In particular...the falling asleep in the love seat together. That was pretty cool...because it was so natural & made sense.

Good job!

Regards,

the_scribbler
Holen-Snape chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
What will dumbles think of Harry now? He thought Harry was going dark when Harry was in tears having to kill the dieing dragon but know he cursed the merman. Is he dead or hurt? Looking forward to more. thank you
animaluvr123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Darksnider05 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
I have to say the body count is rising and it's all been justified so far, I have to wonder what Dumbledore is playing at.
Vellouette chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
If this story is going to continue past fourth year I really don't see why Harry and Hermione should or would return to Hogwarts. They'd be much better off with private tutors as there's no gurantee that any other school would be any better.
lycus chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
That was great and you had Harrys' emotional state down perfectly. And I hope that Minerva sees that Hermione has changed her attitude about her head of house and at least starts to feel some sort of guilt about what happened at the second task. But I have to say that if Hermione gets a magical guardian Harry will need one too, but it will have to be someone who isn't loyal to dumbledore. And if that doesn't work the fact that they are married should make them adults and they can choose to leave Hogwarts at anytime they want. And I can kind of see where this is heading so it would eventually be better if harry did get private tutors and leave Hogwarts, he would be less stressed and he wouldn't have to put up with dumbles manipulations, Snapes bias, Malfoys attempts at bullying, or Rons stupidity.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Nice chapter. Liked the way mother and daughter reacted similarly.

...It was this thought that caused Sirius to reevaluate his thinking towards the wizarding world and its attitudes.

This seems strange. He ran away from home as a teen, spent a decade in prison, surely he'd been reevaluating his society already?

The Pureblood society sounds similar to any society that's been isolated for a while e.g. ancient egypt, or expatriates/elite in the Congo. It's not particular to them. (Hey, I've been part of such societies...)
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Another telling blow to Dumbles image in Remus' insistance that Albus could get Sirius a trial but ofcourse hasnt so he can maintain his hold on Harry. I loved that Hermione didnt berate him for killing the merman to get at her.

Hehe, I loled at them getting "the talk".
kubas89 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
good chapter
jammies2000 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Lovely update. I was thinking that couldn't they check to see if Wormtail had a will at the bank and if he did was it executed? If it wasn't or didn't "activate" wouldn't that prove that Peter was still alive? I did like how Remus questioned Albus as to why he didn't get Sirius a trial. I am wondering though if they git pensive memories and Tonk being an auror I wonder if she could bring it up to the head of the department and get him a trial. I am glad they were able to visit with the family. And I have to wonder if 'someone' had fixed it so Harry would have a hard time finding Hermione in the lake. I hope they get a magicial guardian for Hermione but in a way I hope they decide that Hermione and Harry would be safer at another school. Or home schooled. They have to start thinking what is best for the kids and not the selfish reasons of wanting them to attend Hogwarts because they went there and Harry's parents went there. I believe Harry's parents would want what is best for them and if that means not going to Hogwarts I think they would be ok with that. I can see Harry turning dark or grey with all that has been happening to him and all of Albus' manipulations... if Harry turns dark it will largely be due to Albus and the way most of the wizarding world in Britian treats him. thx for the update
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Great new chapter. Can't wait to see the scenes/chapter where this all backlashes and blows-up in Dumbles face. The man is a total menace and I can't wait to see him watch his house of cards fall. Keep up the great writing.
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
you know if I were harry or hermione then from this day forward dumbydork and his arse kissing bint mcgongall are as far as I am concern are dead to me and not to be listen too at all, except for the bint in class if only it concerns transfiguration, I would not go to any detentions either one set for me or hermione nor would I listen if they told me to go to the headmaster office, what they gonna do kick us out, I HOPE SO!
lycus chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
I have just foundyour story, and I absolutely love it. I hope that you get Harry and Hermione away from the Manipilative, Old, Bastered. M.O.B for short. Beacause lets face facts Harry is doing much better since he has cut himself off from dumbles but I am really disappointed in minerva, and I hope that Harry and hermione put her in her place. I can't wait for the next chapter, it's going to be a great one.
2,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »