Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
Kerrain chapter 39 . 12/16/2016
Wow really good story. I would love to see what happens next. I hope you decide to pick it up again.
Rabunga chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
This is a fantastic story with so much originality I wish you would come back to it!
Mr Biggs chapter 34 . 11/16/2016
This has so far been quite a good story but... Harry getting himself a horcrux just by changing the ritual is a bit to far fetched, maybe even a dumb idea.
SillehKitteh chapter 39 . 10/31/2016
Aaaaahh! I want the next chapter!
V. L. Crawford chapter 39 . 9/23/2016
This is great. I hope you finish it someday.
acompletenerd chapter 39 . 9/21/2016
Oh my gosh you have to update soon. It has been several years. Please update or at least update a brief summary of what you were going to have happen. There's way too much in the story to leave it as it is. I will be in anxiously awaiting! thank you !
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 37 . 9/17/2016
WAIT! THEY ALL LOVED LILY?! PLEASE P.M. A MESSAGE!
Ciarle chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
Hope you come back to finish it
delia cerrano chapter 39 . 8/31/2016
Next chapter to continue this greatly entertaining story would be great. It is never to late. The happenings, motives and characterizations in this story are so different from the usual that I really, really need you to finish it Please, pretty please.
irishdaddy0204 chapter 39 . 8/25/2016
Please come back and finish this...
Crossxx chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I love this story and in only 3 chapters in.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
Dammit! Another spectacular story that did not get finished. I had hoped it was just one of the stories that was actually finished but did not say so since I have found a few of those. Hoped that it gets finished someday because this is a really good story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
what does power matter if you throw stunners like a bitch. also, i cringed.
Nanyin chapter 39 . 6/18/2016
Hope you continue this story. I like what you did w/the characters
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
...because the dragon was injured beyond the magical community's capacity for healing? I'm sorry, I'm with Dumbledore on this one.
2,104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »