Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
As long as it doesn't come back to bite Harry in the ass for supposedly being introduced places at once. Wonder if they will owl Dumbledore for help lol...which considering the fact they left Britain to get away from him hopefully not likely.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
I agree with Hermoine it was disgusting, extremely funny and definitely great payback for Hermoine. And with everyone thinking it was Malfoy it was even better.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
It would be funny if he transferred the monitoring spell to Ron
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
I hope they put up spells when they are in their garden so that they may inhibit certain people.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
LOL its good that everyone...well other than Draco finally sees that there is more to Harry than they thought. Too bad most of them think it's all for the wrong reasons.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
So Ron is separating himself from the crowd because of jealousy and pride but that doesn't matter. Harry separates himself because of tbe ridicule and constant fangirl and his reward is lack of what little privacy he gets because he isn't worth it...nice.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Why would the mirrors be banned? That's kinda dumb isn't it...oh wait let me guess at the instigation of the headmaster.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
I'm surprised that Hermoine ks just figuring out the workings of Snape and Albus now. So you kill a dragon that can't be saved out of sympathy and you are thus claimed to be Dark. And rather than find out the reasoning behind what happened to Ron he plan to corralled and manipulate a so called dark lord in the making.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Oops now let's see how many a day how fast they blame Harry for this...i say dumbledork first them Molly and on down the line.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Really. One chain holding the fiercest dragon known, no preparation for when that chain broke. A fully matured angry mother dragon defending her nest takes flight against a mere fourteen year old and he is upset and reprimanded ding said fourteen year old because the dragon is dead. Yep glad to see his priorities are right.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Are they legally married or just magically?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
LOL wizards might put non magical people down as lacking intelligence but those two just pulled one over on the great Albus Dumbledore.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I think Albus and Snape have bit off more than they can chew. They want to test Harry Potter..well I have a feeling they aren't going to like the repercussions of their actions.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
It's sad really Harry has Ron as a best friend because he never had friends and was glad to make a friend, not realizing the Ron had Harry as a friend to make use of him hoping the fame and riches would flow to him.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Between The two solicitors they should be able to keep harry safe. If they get that will read I'm pretty sure places for him to stay will be forthcoming.
2,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »