Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
morcheller chapter 28 . 4/27/2020
Just a note to authors who write scenes like the one above: until I was at least in my 50's my paranoia would wake me up, and quite often I was standing up, at the sound of the doorknob turning in the room where I was sleeping. Abused/paranoid people, like Harry, would be wide awake when Hermione's parents looked into the room. This is not a safe thing to do.
cmfisher chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
A great story.
Marshmallow likes to read chapter 27 . 4/11/2020
It’s Dumbledores old house, isn’t it?
Corwyn chapter 39 . 4/9/2020
I'm loving this story so far and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 39 . 4/9/2020
1 for Draco's "bacon sandwich" idea. Now *that's* an actual Slitherin response :-)
Corwyn chapter 30 . 4/9/2020
1 for Luna's scene
Emar chapter 16 . 4/10/2020
I enjoy how the Dursleys were handled here. Great chapter!
stevem1 chapter 39 . 4/1/2020
A decent Harry Potter AU. Harry and Hermione are somewhat grey.
trekkifulron chapter 39 . 3/13/2020
¡LoL! Thanks for the laughs over Draco. While I was cringing at what I thought was going on I couldn't say that he didn't have it coming based on he would have done the same to muggles/muggleborn. Seeing that he didn't have the chance to the would be rapist sandwich idea was awesome.
draconin chapter 39 . 1/27/2020
Fascinating story. A different take on a number of common tropes makes it out of the ordinary. I do hope that if your muse pokes its head up you won't resist!
Millie072 chapter 39 . 1/12/2020
This is superb! There are enough twists & turn to keep the most tired reader going. Characterizations are generally good and the plot is fast moving. Please give this a revisit to either update or complete. It's simply to good to abandon. Thank you
hawkswench chapter 36 . 12/17/2019
I do hope one of these days that you finish this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Nice cp
LtKettch chapter 39 . 10/22/2019
Really enjoying your story. I hope you will be able to continue it in the futurebut I totally understand and agree family and kids first.
The last chapter seemed a little out of tone/sync? with the rest of the story. Funny, but the Snape, Draco, Dumbledores subplots seemed like they didn’t fit this story.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/5/2019
Absolutely brilliant story. Hope to read more.
2,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »