Reviews for Dark Lord Rising
MeinGimli chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
damn good story. I always like it when dumbledork and moldyshorts have some troubles with the paw ähm boy. its sad you didnt continue with this story.
Starfox5 chapter 39 . 9/22/2014
Very good if grim story. I love the poetic justice some got, and the ruthless efficiency Harry's support crew displays. Very interesting twists and revelations here.
Dancing Auras chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This story is really nice and I like how you managed to see through Dumbledore's manipulations without any timetravel and I always wondered why Harry always stuck by Ron when Hermione was so much better. Hermione and Harry are my second favourite pairings for both of them and Ron and Ginny were never really on the list. Keep up the good work.
Ranmaleopard chapter 39 . 8/21/2014
This is really Awesome keep it up!
at-nightfall chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
There shouldn't be any snow in Scotland in November and December. Depending on which side of the mountains Hogwards is, there might be lots of rain. Scotland is in a very oceanic climate. The gulf stream keeps the west coast warmer than the North Sea. During the winter Scotland is warmer than North Germany.

A lot of US authors get the Scottish and English climate wrong. The weather is very volatile there, and very wet. But it is rarely freezing, and any sort of dry weather is good weather. Expect snow only in the higher mountains, and mainly in January and early February.
Don't expect the lake to freeze over every year, or even thick enough for ice skating more often than one in five years.
Don't expect any hot weather in Scotland during the summer.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2014
Can't wait to continue reading
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I hope there's more to this, it's great!
BROMBROS chapter 39 . 8/3/2014
I hope this story continues.
tapoutqueen chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
Arthorius chapter 39 . 7/8/2014
Another excellent fic that appears to be dead/abandon after 2 years since last update.
Polgara Beldin chapter 39 . 7/1/2014
This was a very nice chapter, very well written and thought-out. Please update soon!
karis tasogare chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
not your best chapeter
given the drawing of the names happens in October, and classes begin in sept, the sheduale would have been out for about 2 months.
also History of magic is not an elective, students need to keep taking it until OWLs
g rgfrgr chapter 39 . 6/18/2014
great story, please continue
AnAddictedReader chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
I think that's still canibalism, even if it's a technicality.
AnAddictedReader chapter 33 . 6/9/2014
So far, the only thing I don't like about your story is that my favorite pairing for Harry got severly injured (DG) but that's just me. Everything else is pretty interesting.
2,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »