Reviews for Charming Demon
cat chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Chapter 1

"No I don't want anybody getting any kind of ideas of what we're involved with Darryl." Piper Halliwell shouted into the phone. She walked into the conservatory.
"Piper, I am up to my neck here, Sheridan is constantly asking about you guys, I haven't got anymore excuses for you!" said Darryl on the other side of the phone.
"Ok, so what you're just gonna tell Sheridan everything about us and hand us over to the government now? After everything we've been through?" Piper was starting to get angry. Darryl Morris had been covering for them for years. She didn't see why he had all of a sudden decided to stop.
"No I'm not saying that Piper I'm just saying that you need to get Sheridan off yours and my back, or else I could lose my job!" He shouted. "Can't you use some, you know, mumbo jumbo on her? That stuff the Elders use to make her forget everything?"
"What Memory Dust?" Piper laughed. "No Darryl, we can't ask them to use their Mumbo Jumbo on her. Besides, Kyle already used it on her, if we use it again we could wipe out her entire memory!"

"Well I'm running out of ideas here Piper, and I definitely do not wanna lose my job!"
"Ok Darryl I'll ask Paige to ask the Elders if they have any ideas ok?"
"Thank you Piper. Bye."
"Bye."
Piper pressed the end button on the phone and walked into the kitchen. Sheridan is the most annoying person I have ever met in my entire life. She thought. She had been trying to bust them for months now. She almost did, but lucky for them, Kyle Brody, Paige's ex boyfriend, used memory dust on her and she had completely forgotten everything about them. But now her memory was coming back, and seeing as Kyle had become a Whitelighter after his death, he had lost all contact with Charmed Ones. Piper remembered how hard it was for her younger half sister, Paige Matthews, to deal with Kyle's death and passing on as a Whitelighter. She was distraught about it and hadn't really healed even till now, 2 months after Kyle's death. Kyle was forbidden to see Paige after he had become a Whitelighter, so their relationship had pretty much crumbled into a million pieces. Well she's better off without him, She thought. All he did was cause trouble.
Piper left the kitchen and went up the stairs to the attic. She opened the door to see her husband, Leo Wyatt, with their two sons, Wyatt Matthew Halliwell and Chris Perry Halliwell, playing with the toy house of the manor. She looked over to the stand where the Book of Shadows was. She smiled. We've gone through a lot with that book, she thought.

She and her sisters, Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews, were the Charmed Ones, three of the most powerful witches to ever exist. The Warren witches dated all the way back to their ancestor, Melinda Warren, who prophesied that every Warren witch would get stronger and stronger, culminating in the arrival of three sisters. Well, she got that kinda wrong, Piper thought. Piper, Phoebe and Paige had one other sister, Prue Halliwell, but tragically, she was killed by a demon named Shax. Piper and Phoebe had grown up with Prue, but Paige hadn't met Prue at all. Piper and Phoebe had discovered Paige right after Prue had died. They found out that their mom, Patricia Halliwell, had had an affair with her Whitelighter, Sam Wilder, and in result, their mom had become pregnant with Paige. Piper knew that their mom would've loved to keep Paige, but that would've resulted in Sam being heavily punished for sleeping with a witch. Back then it was forbidden for a Whitelighter and a witch to be together and have children. So they had given up Paige and Paige was raised as an orphan. But that all changed when Prue had been killed. Piper, who was distraught about her sister being dead, tried every magical way to bring her back. She had then tried a To Call A Lost Witch spell, and ended up calling Paige instead. Since then, Piper, Phoebe and Paige had been killing evil baddies for almost 7 years. Paige had only been a witch for 4 years, but thanks to Piper and Phoebe, Paige had almost as much experience as they did. I haven't seen Paige in a while, Piper thought. Because Paige was half whitelighter, half witch, she had to fulfill not only her Charmed duties, but her whitelighter duties as well. She had been pretty busy lately, and Phoebe and Piper were starting to miss her a lot. Piper thought back to her witchy days with Prue around. She missed her sister so much. She had tried to summon her a lot of times, but only ended up summoning her mom or her Grams. Piper wanted Paige to meet Prue desperately, but the Elders said that they would be allowed to summon Prue after The Final Battle was over and done.
Piper looked over at Leo. All I've ever wanted was a normal life, with Leo and the kids. She thought.
Leo had been through a rocky road over the last 3 months. He had become an Avatar, magical beings that wanted to change the world and make it a better place. Leo wanted to change the world so he could have a demon free life with Piper, Wyatt and Chris. But when he saw that the Avatars killed people in order for that to happen, he, along with the girls, stopped the Avatars and went back to a demon life. But the Elders hadn't left Leo unpunished. Before Leo became an Avatar he was an Elder. The Elder's saw Leo's betrayal and decided to test him to see if he was meant to have a life with Piper, or a life with the Elders. Leo then did the unthinkable, and fell from Grace, the first Elder to do so. Leo was now a mortal and could no longer orb, heal, glamour or do anything. All he had was his magical knowledge to help the girls out. Piper went over to him.
"Hi."

"Hi."

"Where'd Phoebe go?" Piper asked.
"Oh, she went to work, she had to fill out something for Elise. She said she'll be back in like half an hour or so." Leo replied.
Phoebe had a job as an advice columnist in the Bay Mirror. She was like a local celebrity. Everyone loved her.

All of a sudden Piper saw glittering blue-white orbs from the corner of her eye and turned to see Paige orbing into the manor.

"Paige!"

Piper ran over to her and hugged her. She had not seen her sister in days.

"Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around much. These charges are killing me! I've already dodged like 6 darklighters, one almost clipped me but I orbed out in time."
Darklighters were the opposite of Whitelighters. They were evil and their job was to kill as much whitelighters as they could. Even though Paige was only half whitelighter, The arrows from the Darklighters crossbows were still poisonous to her.

"Oh My God, are you okay?" Piper asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, just tired is all. I think I'm gonna go and take a nap. Can you wake me up in like an hour or so Piper?"

"Yeah sure honey, go get some rest."
"Thanks."

Paige left the attic in a swirl of blue-white orbs. Leo was watching where Paige had just orbed out.

"I miss being able to do that."

Naww, Piper thought. She went over to Leo and sat down next to him.

"Honey, I know you do, but it's kinda good that you fell from Grace, I mean, look, you're spending more time with the boys then you ever did when you were a Whitelighter/Elder/Avatar!"

Leo smiled and looked down at Wyatt.
"Yeah I guess…"

"I'm gonna go downstairs and make dinner ok?"

"Yeah sure, I'll stay with the boys."

"Okay, I'll be downstairs if you need me."
Piper gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left the attic. As she crossed Paige's bedroom she saw that her sister had just fallen asleep on the bed without changing at all. Piper chuckled to herself and thanked god everyday that she wasn't a whitelighter.

Chapter 2
"What's cooking, good looking?" Phoebe Halliwell said, as she entered through the back door.

"Spaghetti, you meatball." Piper replied, laughing at her own joke. Phoebe laughed as well.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"Leo is upstairs getting the kids ready for dinner and Paige is upstairs napping."

"Oh My God, Paige is actually here? I haven't seen that slugger in ages!" Phoebe shouted.

"Slugger? I'm not gonna even ask. Can you go upstairs and wake her up? Dinners almost ready."

"Sure thing."

Phoebe left the attic and ran up the stairs, skipping a step or two. She knew exactly how she was gonna wake Paige up. She opened the door of Paige's bedroom and saw Paige crashed out on the bed. She ran and jumped on Paige's bed and screamed, "Paige! Wake up! Wake up, Wake up, Wake up!"

"Phoebe I was awake the minute you screamed my name!"

Paige got up and stifled a yawn. Phoebe hopped off Paige's bed and hugged her.

"Can't you tell those charges of yours to go away and leave you alone? We've all missed you so much!"

"Oh yeah sure, I'll just tell them not to call me when demons attack them? No, Pheebs, I don't think I'm allowed to do that," Paige laughed. "But don't worry, no charges will be calling me, because they've all grown into their powers now, and I told them not to call me unless it was something they couldn't handle."

"Good! We are so having a family night tonight!" Phoebe said.

"Yeah well let's hope no demons crash it." Paige said.

"No, no no! Don't jinx it!" Phoebe said angrily.

"Yikes, sorry." Paige said, moving a step or two away from Phoebe before she kicked her ass with some Kung Fu.

"Well, Piper said dinners ready so you coming downstairs?"

"Yeah sure I'll be right there."

Phoebe left Paige's bedroom and bumped into Leo.

"Whoops, sorry Pheebs."

"No problem." She knelt down next to Wyatt. "There's my big boy! Aren't you just the sweetest thing? Yes you are!" she stood up and started making silly faces at Chris. Chris started laughing. "You better take them downstairs for dinner Leo, before Piper has a fit."

Leo walked down the stairs with Phoebe and Paige hot at his heels.

"Wow that smells delicious!" Leo said.

They all walked into the dining area and sat down at the dinner table.

Piper walked in with a massive bowl of Spaghetti.

"Dinner is served!"

She put it down on the table and sat down next to Leo.

"Darryl called th
tanne chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
you are so cool
TheSwedishMystery chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
You've got a good start and I hope you will continue on this story. Well written and in character - I will definitely alert this :)
harryandjamesluvr chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love this story and I ecspecially love how you had grams and patty and prue at the end
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I really enjoyed this- a good story with sisterly bonding, what could be better? :)
missypaige06 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i loved this story, had lovely paige/leo moments in it and i need more of them. loved the sister moments too and how piper is so protective of paige. i loved it. are you going to write more fics? please do :)
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
oh that was close... greT STORY ALTHOUGH YOU SHOULD'VE separated it into chapters.