Reviews for A final duel
Taromaru chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Not a bad chapter. I definitely enjoyed the battle sequences and Guildenstern using Samanosuke for his next experiment is a interesting concept for a story. It's a pity you didn't finish it since we need more Onimusha fics since they're only a bare handful on the net(which I find preposterous since it's one of Capcom's best and leading franchises).

To Samurai, Your insistence that there was nothing to Samanosuke and Kaede's relationship is rather humourous. Samanosuke and Kaede were subtly hinted at in the original game(especially in their profiles if you ever bothered reading them) and were more expressly portrayed in Blade Warriors (which acts as an interlude between Onimusha 2 and 3) where they both reveal their affections for one another in Story Mode. In Onimusha 3, it was also revealed that Samanosuke fought Gargant in the intro because he was responsible for Kaede's death, and Samanosuke killed him out of vengeance.

So, don't assert something you don't know little or anything about, you ignoramous.
Santiago chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Well anyway... the story wasn't bad. I just wish there was more of Samanosuke/Kaede in the story.
Xavier Pendragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
"The ending of Onimusha 1 was pretty annoying because it was such a cliffhanger"

The ending was annoying because it was such a cliffhanger? Oh shut the f**k up you dumbass!
amberesinite chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
cool! SamanosukeKaede is sweet...but fighting scenes are even better! Nice job!

Riyu21 -
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was UBER cool! YEAH! The ending of Onimusha 1 was pretty annoying because it was such a cliffhanger. Yeah, your "ending" was quite appropriate. Good job!
Samurai chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
You were saying Amy you fucking bitch! Go fuck forself!

No this person is making it seem that they did have feelings for each other. And they DIDN'T.
Jaganshi-Summoner chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That's pretty cool what you did, even though I already know how it's gonna turned out. Having played 2 and 3 already. I must say that the most annoying character in that whole series is Guildenstern. You are the only person I see that has written a Onimusha fanfic. I'm planning on writing two of them shortly and I already have the storyline for both.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
"stoies"? Learn how to spell YOU idiot (Yes YOU Samurai though I doubt you'll ever check the reviews again). As for the previous commenter before you ... I agree with her. They did indeed look cute together. No the storyline never suggested a possible relationship but this is why we have FANFICTIONS. Idiot.
Samurai chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This person hasn't updated this since 2001 or any of his/her stoies you idiot. I don't think this person will come back. And Samanosuke and Kaede don't and didn't love each other at all. They showed sings of it in the game at all. They didn't kiss, hold each other, look at each other, or say anything that the other did love the other. Nothing. And Kaede is dead. Has been for 14 or more years. This is Onimusha not FF.
Nyami chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Finally some Onimusha fanfictions! _ Too bad there's only one chapter to it, I was hoping for more.
And unless I'm wrong, I think Samanosuke is telling KAEDE that he loves her and not Yuki like someone said in a previous comment. Well it would make more sense to me that he likes Kaede since Yuki is his cousin and all. _o (That and Kaede and him makes such a nice couple. _).
I was really hoping for more chapters. ;_; This is good stuff!
W chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
How can Samanosuke love Yuki? There cpusins you DUMB ASS FUCK!

And Samanosuke is not dead!
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
_ I want you to update more...I wanna see what happens! I wanna, I wanna! Will Kaede be in it? Will Yumemaru play a bigger part?

Omega Ravon chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
I liked it. It could have used a little more "Onimusha-like" violence, but still, it was pretty good. However, lose the "G" rating. Take it to PG-13, at least, because of the "gutting" and "impaling". I'm not offended at all, but just in case someone else is...
rukimakino didn't login chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
MAN! Guess what? That ficcie was...GREAT! _ There aren't any Onimusha ficcies out there for some reason...You got all the codes? If you go to , there are codes on how to unlock the panda suit, and Kaede's evil suit(I haven't gotten that yet). Is Yuki really Samanosuke's cousin? Well, stay tuned for my ficcies! Most of them are for Digimon, but I've started an Onimusha ficcie! Also, if you unlock the trailer, then you could see Onimusha 2! Genka Onimusha is out already (I think) for X-Box, but not for PS2! (I hate that!) Well, my author name is rukimakino, and I'll post up the ficcie ASAP. Ja! ~rukimakino, the Onimusha Warlords fangurl
Chibi-Aya-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2001