Reviews for Sausages
Archet chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh my gosh the Discworld reference was incredible!

This was adorable :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
awesome!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is wonderful! I realized about halfway through that he was a 'Dibbler'
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
A great story. Very well written.
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Hah, CMOT Dibbler and his memorable sausages strike again! Poor old Strider, having to deal with that here... Yeah Terry Pratchett! ;) Great job!
Tink chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This had me laughing all the way through! I'm a Discworld fan, so I noticed the resemblance to Dibbler right off. I enjoyed Thorongil's cautiousness, and the dialog was very good.
RR chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was hilarious! Thanks for making my day! O

I am a sucker for all genres of Thorongil stories and this one is the first humour story I found. This was priceless!

Thanks, thanks a lot!

Why don't you turn this into a series? With Thorongil experiency more bizarre creatures on his journeys? I'll be the first one to read it.

Thanks again,

RR

PS: Do think about that series idea... please... we need more stories like this.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And definitely a favorite. I was laughing the whole way through.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hahaha, good one! There truly is a Dibbler wherever you go! Face like an optimistic weasel indeed. Could this be continued? I wonder who else could turn up in Edoras? A pair of watchmen, one fat and one barely human? A giant of a captain, who thinks he is a dwarf? I think there are possibilities!
george chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
HA! That was marvelous! My first guess for HMOH was Hewing Me Own Head. I love when Diegleod cuts off all of Thorongil's sentences with questions, and how you've given him a tradition of trying to sell ridiculous things to newcomers. Dibbler is the sort of character you might suspect of being a sort of constant-every universe has to one.
estelcontar chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is the funniest story, I've read in a long time. And I loved your deadpanning the situation, until you reached the climax with...‘Well,’ said Thorongil, ‘It’s a cow, for a start.’ That was perfection, and had me laughing out loud.

Congratulations.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I never read Discworld but this-is hilarious. :)

Calenlass
CrystalFNfire chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Haha! This is so funny!

I like your sense of humor, and your use of characters from both Tolkien and Discworld is top-rate. Great writing style, as well, very easy to follow.

Thank you for the read. :)