Reviews for Five Times He Called
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
goos story but sad ending :'(
Elise chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
By far, one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Ever. When I read the last line, I literally put my hand over my heart and smiled. No one shot has ever done anything like that to me. I know I'm like, really really late but I've been skimming through the NCIS archive and I came across this. I'm so glad I did! This was wonderful!
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
There aren't words to describe how this story made me feel. I just cried. Wow. A story never made me cry before. That was amazing.
vividDaydream chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Beautifully done. Just a bit of a tear in these eyes.
indiaga chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Jeez. Another story of yours that's made me cry. It's becoming a habit.

The way it all...like you say, spans a lifetime...really made me think...you don't imagine the team getting old and moving on (apart from Gibbs and Ducky, who are already...old) but they could so easily do just that. I can't imagine Ziva as a mother or Tony as a father, but somehow, within this, it seemed perfectly simple and...'but of COURSE' (if you know what I mean, if that makes any sense :D). Like, how could they be anything other than how you've made them? That's how it seems to me, anyway...

The idea of them NOT being together, not ending up with each other, is, for many, inconceivable, and for me (though I do pretend to be grown up and pragmatic about the situation) and uncomfortable thought. However, in this AND the last one I read of yours, you confront these difficult possibilities head on, and it makes them beautiful, and bearable. For me, the idea of Ziva dying of a degenerating illness such as cancer is the true tragedy of this story. You always imagine the whole team - because of the nature of their jobs - dying dramatically, suddenly, to save someone elses life or prevent a disaster. Like Kate, like Jenny, like Paula. But - again, for me at least - it is particularly difficult to see Ziva die like this. I think that it would be unbearable for her, to weaken constantly, and not be able to ignore the pain, knowing it would never go away, and it would end her. It's very difficult for me to read that, and to consider it.

Another haunting, spell-binding, heart-wrenching story.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Poor tony, it sounds like Ziva ended up happier but it was sad.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wow wow wow. this was so sad but so perfect. :) beautiful development.
AmILeo chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Sad but amazing. I loved it. Thanks.
iheartcolin chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
what a beautiful story! sad but beautiful!
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was so sad! I'm so glad Last Man Standing...I would never have wanted that to happen. Loved it, I had tears in my eyes at the end!
clurr chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
sad, but very well done, and believable.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was so beautiful.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Omg. That's so sad. I almost want to cry.
Artaniell chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow! This is fantastic. It's just the way I see Ziva and Tony: Friends and partner for life.

Really sad, but great work!

PS: Did you watch D.A., or is it just fortuity that you called Tony's son like that? ;)
joanoa chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Damn. Thats all I can say. Very well done. Gut wrenching at the end, but very nice. J.