Reviews for When Autumn Comes
Julz the CuppycakeAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Please, please, PLEASE update the story! I love it soooo much. What happened to mighty? Please update.
Julz the CuppycakeAngel chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I love the story, please finish! Pleeeeeeaaasssseee! It's awesome!
sny chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
pwease finish this story!
ChaotixController chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I really am interested in the outcome of the stories and interactions of the characters. Please update this story soon.

you know it has occurred to me that no one has thought of getting Nack/Fang together with Shadow the Hedgehog. though I do think it would be difficult working them out. just a thought.

Was the other sniper a human or a mobian, by the way?
Cynicallia chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
I should have kept up with FFN, seems I've missed a number of gems. Excellent work, you transitioned Fang to the Sonic X world seamlessly, and Charmy and Cream's interactions are really fitting.
Weasel-Silver24 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Yay! Really awesome story, I love it! I can't wait to see the next chapter, this chapter was soo AWESOME!:)

How do you come up with these ideas for the stories you do so well? I have done some stories, any tips?

I have posted your story on my website "Weasel Galore" come and see! And I have done picture of Cream as well plus other drawings on "Side7", comments are welcome!

Miss D.
Godzilla chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yay! Oh I just love your work! This idea is very intresting, I hope the story goes some where. To bad you not useing your vertion of Fang, I always liked him, but I also like the merciless, money craving bounty hunter charactersation to. The other characters potrayle is good to, very close there anime incarnations. Please continue, but take your time with it.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Oh, angst! I guess what happened to Mighty would be enough to unnerve them...

And yay Cream for saying that she'll stay with Charmy!

I also liked how you mentioned that Sonic thinks that running solves everything; sometimes, it sure seems like it!

And yikes at the cliffhanger!
Weasel-Silver24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
E! Awesome! Nack is back, and it sure has that "Sonic X" feel to it! _ If its okay with you, I would like to put it on my website "Weasel Galore" please. I can't wait to read some more of the story! Ill do some drawings as soon can too, Fantastic job!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love your characterization of Knuckles! He seems perfect! I loved his little "Show off" comment; he would so say that!

And aww, Vector and Espio still so confused over what happened to Mighty; it must have affected them a lot...

And yay for a mystery/adventure!
Imperfect Real 1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
An interesting take on why there is no mention of Mighty. I love something that is unique,yet cannonical
NUTCASE71733 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
YEAH! GO VECTOR! We need more Team Chaotix stories, man! Thank you for putting this up!