Reviews for Preparation
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Really cute :) I would have liked to see Elle built on a little more though. Good job!
Dea de Verum chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I laughed so hard for about 5 minutes in the short scene when Ron had his hand stuck in the pram! It was absolutly hilarious!
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is hilarious! Favorite Quote: “Not that one.” Ron said, eyeing the one he had just been fighting with in dislike. “That one’s lethal.”

I laughed so hard at that, my parent kept glancing at me, wondering what the hell I was reading. Great job! :)
Ramzes chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I like the name Elle. Good for your friend that you feel her close enough to name such a nice character after her. And poor Ron - he's such a typical man! They always think that after they had did THEIR work, everyone else's is over, too and there would be no troubles in the next nine months (and preferably, the next nine teen years!).
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LOL hilarious. Keep up the good work. that was super cutee
hondagirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is adorable. Utterly and completly adorable. You kept everyone in character so well. I love the bit where Ron got his hand stuck in the pram, I agree those things are deadly, and he was swearing like a sailor. That made me laugh. But his cuteness with Hermione was adorable, not letting her carry the bag.

The only weird things I noticed was when Ron said, "This looks complicated. How are we even supposed to take it down when we need to?” I'm not sure what that ladt word was meant to be. And at the end her you have "manoeuvred". I don't believe that extra 'o' belongs in there and there is another 'e' missing between the v and r. But other than that, this was perfect. Great job!

-honda
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh, wow, this was really sweet! And they were really in character! Nice job!
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw I loved it so much. It was sweet and funny too and I think you got their characters just right... aww I love Ron! And I love 'me' too (thanksies for putting me in). You're so brill at writing and this is really really good. Oh, and I especially liked the bit about the maroon jumpers and Ron not really understanding. It was just really really good, and lovely! Can't wait to read more from you, we must keep in contact through ff!

Elle xx