Reviews for In an Older Woman's Eyes
Bored chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
I'm sorry, but Andrea was one of the most annoying OCs out there. She likes her mom, she hates her mom, she is bratty and totally ungrateful, and she acts like a 12 year old rather than a growing adult. Honestly, I skimmed through most of the story and couldn't even finish it. You're writing wasn't too bad, but I just did not like Andrea at all. Sorry.
nolechic512 chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
i liked the partts with her and riley. and yes i would love another andrea story.
tweetypie16 chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
OKAY! I LOVED YOUR STORY! I have not read one National Treasure story, where anyone captured it perfectly until now! I have read some really good Riley stories, but I have always been reluctant to add a girl. Yours was perfect! PERFECT! I loved it soo much! Keep writing Andrea stories, they are amazing!
Raine44354 chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
OMFG! i loved it! You know what would be funny? If they actually did find Atlantis like Sadusky guessed. That would make my day! i loved it when Riley acted all noble, I almost died because he was 'dead'. Another!

Raine
LEMONSKY4 chapter 19 . 11/9/2008
I've got to say in the ENTIRE Andrea series, my favorite part was when Riley and Andrea got together for the first time. :D And YES! I would love a third Andrea story! These are brilliant!
SPNAngel16 chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
ANOTHER! could you make another Andrea story wear she and riley get married?
justjustice chapter 19 . 10/17/2008
Yes another Andrea story or another oc/riley story would be great
GamingMistress chapter 19 . 10/13/2008
Yay! Wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story! I LOVED it! I'm glad that Andy and Miss Poole (I couldn't resist! lol) ended together.

1. Hmm, I don't know, I guess I liked the little thing you had going with Sadusky & her mom, that was pretty sweet, other than that, I loved all of it!

2. Yeah, that would be pretty interesting to see how everything plays out for them, even if it's just a one chapter thing or something.
Angelic Prophecy chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
Aww, adorable ending. They're just *too* cute together!

Now, for your questions:

1. What was your favorite moment in the Andrea stories?

Oh gosh, just one? THE WHOLE SERIES! Does that count as one moment? D

2. Who would like a third Andrea story?

Oh yes, that would be very nice. You are fantastic! I love your writing so much!

Great job on your fantastic story! You amaze me!

-AP
Edward Cullen's Girl chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
Hmm I don't think I could pick a favorite moment but of course I would love to read another Andrea story!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
that was a great epilogue. i rly don't know what my favorite andrea moment is. they are all pretty good. i liked how she hung up on ben. he's such a good uncle/father! i hope there is another andrea story!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
that was a very sweet ending. i'm a sucker for sappy endings so no worries! i would like to see another andrea story, though i'm not totally sure what it should be about.
rileyluver17 chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
NEED MORE ANDREA! OMG, SERIOUSLY NEED MORE!
KellyLynn1725 chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
this chapter was so amazing im really glad you updated and i really hope you write more about them ...cause it's amazing !
Angelic Prophecy chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
Aw, hooray! They seriously needed that. Sappy or not, I really liked it. A third would be awesome, you're an awesome writer. But if you don't want one, that's OK too, either way, I'll be happy with the ending.

Great job!