Reviews for Damned By Midnight
Syn chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Anywhere we can see your LaCroix/Diana sims? ;) Am enjoying what you're writing!
Jade the Grey chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
I love your story!

Larcroix is so wonderfully in character and your OC is excellently written as well, I really like her. They go well together. Especially loved the Tango chapter.

Please update soon!
Rheinhardt chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Guten Tag! I wish to extend to you my utmost felicitations for your woefully under-appreciated labours on the story in question.

I particularly approve of your efforts to flesh out and explore in greater depth our beloved Jester Prince. Mr. Lacroix was and is more or less maligned within this fandom as a two-dimensional, ranting, comic-opera villain, and it is therefore nothing short of a treat to have talented individuals breath new life into an unexplored and underutilized character. Well done all around!

But I ramble. I apologize. I will conclude simply by proffering this bit of encouraging imperative: Don't quit now, you're doing great.
Celeste chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Oh, this is getting interesting. A very promising chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.

And I love all the horror movie/games references :D
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
alright, what the hecks goin on? I got the fact that claudia and Christain are coming after her, but whats LaCroix doing?

*Outsider*
Celeste chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Great chapter. And you didn't spoil anything - you just made it even more interesting. ;)

Can't wait for an update :D
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
*sings pinky and the brain themesong* Their pinkey and the brain...ur lucky i forgot it...lol

anyway, not much to say on this one, besides the fact that ur not spoiling anything at all. and loved the new sex proverb btw..

ill letcha go now

me
Lemo chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Omg I love Ophelia XD She's so classically Malk!
Padme4000 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Sims 3 is amazing :D

Fantastic chapter and I hope you enjoy playing Sims 3. It would be cool if you made a sim version of Diana :D
The Deb of Night chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Interesting.

I like it so far, and I normally don't care much for anything involving LaCroix but you have an excellent voice in what your writing.
Celeste chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
I like the rewrite of this story much more than the original. It makes way more sense and feels less rushed - or is that just me?

Anyway, I like it a lot and I'm interested to see where you're going with this story. Looking forward to the next update!

Oh, and I like your taste in music ;)
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
hum...I'm interested already, although I dont play the game. Your descriptions are pulling me into their world. I could almost, sort of, hear them, if you know what I mean.

' He made her want to tear everything off and be as dirty as possible.. She wondered if 200 years could really make someone so seductive.' Yes it can, if he plays his cards right..

But hey, I'm going on to the next chapter!

Me..
Padme4000 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
fantastic redone chapters and this chapter was brilliant too.
Padme4000 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
fantastic chapter

please update soon
NK11 chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
I'm glad you've updated, hope you write more, I really like this story