Reviews for Cantante
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
LINKIN PARK! he gave her a linkin park cd! ome! I actually knew that one! *hyper* I reall really want the next next chappie to be out, so pweetty pweese update soon? *puppy dog eyes*
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Okay hard question. I can't remember but it was in New Moon I think. It started with a D but that's all. Mostly my mind is tired. I need more sleep. Anyway I like this story to a degree but hurry it up a bit more please!
Wishaway2014 chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
okay that was a great chapter and i can't wait for but also don't want the next chapter to come (becuz he leaves) and i wish i could answer the dedication question but the answer just fled my miond and i don't want to look it up in the book because i feel like that would be cheating and i don't wanna cheat so anyways... R&R Later, Wishaway2014
Kolored chapter 15 . 9/19/2008
Aw, wow! Great chapter! Lotsa action!

Update soon,

Joykohl chapter 15 . 9/18/2008
I don't listen to them, but wasn't it a Linkin Park C.D.?
pricel chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Nicely done.
bella almost cullen chapter 15 . 9/18/2008

nyway, love ir, and i love you.

so keep writing!

and way for ruinign the next chap! GAWD!
CarenM chapter 15 . 9/18/2008

And the CD that Phil gave Bella for Christmas was Linkin Park ]
neologismitastical chapter 15 . 9/18/2008

I certainly hope there's going to be more ACTION, very soon! But, it's good.

Keep writing!

Hyper Blood Pixie chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
o0o0oh! Whats next? Hey, what happened to ? Did he die?
Kikai NekoChan chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
um, UI cant remember, And I am not chekcing the book, Thats like cheating, nice jobwiht htis, pleasedont lose any hope in yourself, vuz we all love the story, and even if they criticize it, that means they love it enough to help you improve it, and notice I dont criticize, I love it so much I am blind to its faults if it has them

basically, keep writting, cuz this is incredible.
vampire-luver101 chapter 14 . 9/13/2008
love it cant wait to read more update soon :)
Wishaway2014 chapter 14 . 9/6/2008
great chapter i can't wait for the next one and what bella saw before she passed out was a "flame" on the water ( Victoria's hair) R&R Later, Wishaway2014
Kikai NekoChan chapter 14 . 9/5/2008
Victorias flaming red hair, a firre on the water is what she thot originally. :) Ilove this story!
Kikai NekoChan chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
Esme isle! I love this story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »