Reviews for Underworld The Elders
werewolfvampirelove chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
AH I'm loving this already! The Markus/Amelia angle is refreshing and captivating. Very exciting, I plan to read all the chapters you have up so far after getting a good night's sleep (it's almost 5 AM).
Babaksmiles chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
I love this story because I seriously have no idea what is going to happen next! Will they attack, will they not? Who is the next romance? Seriously I have no idea and I love it. lol.
keili77 chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
Nice story.

I've never thought that Soren can be thoughtful and tender husband. He really loves Lilith. But he is also loyal to Victor.

But I can't imagine what vampire has to select - his love or his king.

Keep update...
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
Yeah, Lilith really doesn't have any notion of self-preservation. Oh well, she has to do what she thinks is right.

Must admit, I do like her and Soren together. I think he's good for her.

Christina-Potter-09 chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
oh that was nice and finally you updated :)

keep up please this story is very good

CP09
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 19 . 11/3/2009
love it
ryuzaki chapter 18 . 8/22/2009
finally you updated keep it up ok!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
Hmm. Intriguing. I do like the direction this story is taking. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
me like i so love this i really want more
Babaksmiles chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
whoa this is getting really interesting. Will Lilith have children with Soren? Is he her last love? I can't wait until the next chapter! Awesome story!
ryuzaki25 chapter 17 . 7/27/2009
UPDATE!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You know, I have to agree with Lucian on this one. I think Soren truly does care for her. I just hope it works out between them.

Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Well, I forgot to subscribe to "Story Alert" when I wrote my review._
Lady Avotil chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
I think this is a good story. I like it and I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, and I think that you made Viktor a bit too evil. But, other than that, keep up the good work!_
ryuzaki25 chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
finally u updated keep it up
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »