Reviews for Infestation and Medicine?
Pantherstar101 chapter 27 . 6/29/2012
I really loved this story! Yeah, RIGHT flooded Hyrule...:-)
oakleaf chapter 27 . 4/21/2012
I really liked this story. It has a great variety of emotion, from fear at the start, to the joy after winning the battle to the acceptance of fate at the end. You've portrayed them all very well.

Well done on a wonderful story.
ninjafaceify chapter 27 . 1/6/2012
sequel?
GrossGirl18 chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Oh, there it is!
GrossGirl18 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Did he just not take the compass?
GrossGirl18 chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
He forgot his hat!
Wind15 chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
Have you played/beaten Skyward Sword yet? XD because the whole "age of darkness" thing fits in almost perfectly.
Lady Fai chapter 27 . 12/29/2011
Yay! A happy ending. I can imagine Link's face as Bo gives him his blessing. Flooding Hyrule indeed.

Still sad that Link can't ever go on adventures again. But the ending was still great.

PS: You're not allowed to scare little children more than 5 times a day anymore.
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I love your idea! Very neat story. School's out, so I can actually take the time to write these reviews and read this story! Awesome title, btw- "Meet the Parents". I got a laugh out of that.
LittleGayMonster chapter 26 . 12/15/2011
Yay they won, but now they're both gonna die at that rate. Maybe the great goddesses will save them?
Eternal Nocturne chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
THIS CHAPTER. XDDDD I can just imagine Link awkwardly trying to fix his stickiness while everyone else is just all "Nothing awkward is happening at all..."
Eternal Nocturne chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Link's DEEEEAAAAAADDD!

Lol, Link is totally a sleepyhead like he is in Skyward Sword. XD
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
:o Liiiink! And that poor squirrel!

You're off to a great start. :3
shadowy7 chapter 25 . 12/6/2011
luved it - update soon! err whenever
Kazeshuriken chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
A really interesting, exciting and well-written story.

I look forward to read the next chapter, which will be the epilougue, yes?