Reviews for Bonding
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Made me smile and want to cry at the same time.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
hahaha!

That was funny. I loved it.
PandoraSilk chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw that was too cute! I'd love to read a sequel to this.
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Just bonding...like father like son...well written!
chalicity chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
what a wonderful bonding scene! :)
Ecri chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You write Indy so well I can see him! I can hear him! It's like a missing scene from a film or something. I love how you wrote them actually getting along and speaking to each other. Really well written.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ha! Greatness!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Ahahaha, wow, I loved this loads! Great job! (:

Angelica
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
it was a good story sofar thank you
Kat1021 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That was an incrediable story! Fantastic job!
ladylinnaea chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I enjoyed this story whole-heartedly. The writing was good, and the grammar even better, thank heavens. You really captured the 'essence' of both of the main characters. The plot was humorous and compelling. The extra events fit in perfectly to what we know and expect of the 'Jones boys'. Keep 'em coming!
iamselena chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
You are officially- in my opinion, that is- one of the greatest Indiana/Mutt writers around here. Hands down. Quite honestly, this was so cool! I love their conversations and Marion at the end...? A classic. Terrific. :D Hope you write more Indiana fics. More Mutt/Indy and Indy/Marion. Oh, and Marion/Mutt too. Hahaha! Thanks so very much! :D
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was awesome - you must write more. I demand more. The stuff they talked about and Indy's memories of growing up and the fact that they both can hustle pool - I loved every moment.

You rock the whole way!
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh god, my family thinks I'm crazy because I'm laughing so hard and they can't figure out at what.
Fraulein Hilde chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ohh, I just love this. :) It was very clever and I had a lot of fun reading it.