Reviews for The Grey Prince Of Slytherin
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/3
That's stupid! Not saying his name is like not saying Stalin. Stalin killed WAY more then Hitler and Pol Pot combined. Stalin did very brutal things like paving people over. Communism has killed way more then any other dictator. Today's SJW's are born mostly AFTER the Berlin Wall found so have no concept. To them it's just words somewhere between the Civil War and 9/11.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/3
So many things could go wrong with placing Harry like a milk bottle in front of the Dursley's. For one he could get hypothermia,wander off and get hit by a car,etc. Shame on you Dumbledore for being neglectful.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Actually, she's blond.
Silverscles chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Ḁͦd̥ͦd̥ͦ m̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ c̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦp̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦs̥ͦ p̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ ḁͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ g̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦd̥ͦ
kariza2013 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
please write more!
AequusTempestas chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
You should definitely update and continue this story as it has great potential to be an amazing story, love you plot line so far cannot wait to see more p.s please don't make Harry super Harry with lots of powers and everyone's evil beyond imaginable, as I would like to see him earn his power and knowledge instead of magically knowing it, or bonding with a magical artifact that imbues him with that knowledge etc. Keep up the excellent :D :D :D
SimFlyer chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I like it, cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
well the disarming spell made AK backfire
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
The hearing photographic memory would constitute eidetic memory.

Please continue!
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Astoria was blonde in the movies and I believe Daphne was as well. It doesn't really show her much in either medium. One story had her changing her hair color on a weekly basis just for the heck of it.

Hope you continue this story!
redrosefoREVer chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Hi! I really like the story and the dynamic already set up between Harry, Blaise and Daphne. The subtle influences of Voldemort's personality are set up really well.

Just a heads up that there is a typo in the bit about the troll sorting bit, you've spelled Ronald 'Rondalo'

Waiting for the next chapter!
monbade chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
good start, to bad no updates in 2 years

monbade
Emerald Sage chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
That's a pretty interesting story.

I hope you cary it out.

update soon!

Emrys S.
Shadow65 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
this is great keep it up
LivingInTheClouds chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Love this.I can't wait to see what the Baron tells Harry. Are his Parseltongue abilities going to be shown to at least Slytherin House?