Reviews for Hack the Planet No More
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
the story's really freaking awesome! :-D

but i'm also really wondering about what happens next. what happens to Dade, what happens to the case Kate and Date were working on, what happens to this guy that just calls up Kate to threaten her and her family, all that stuff. everything that hasn't been written yet.

KEEP WRITING THE STORY! IT'S REALLY AWESOME AND REALLY WELL WRITTEN! I LOVE IT! :-D
Nymph chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
you really have no idea how the hacker community works, do you.

This is awful.
Squ33k chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Dude, that ending is not in the character of kate. She would not have let things go just that easly, scared by a single phone call. Anyway if you want a nice long story out of it, you could continue it and have her rescue her family. Also it would be easy to add Dade into the pic.

I can see huge potential for your story if you would continue it. I liked what I saw in chapter one, I would love to see more.
Mew Robena chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
WAT? KATE LIBBY (ANGELINA jOLIE) WOULD NEVER GIVE UP, ESPECIALLY NOT WITHOUT A FITE! wow, DIDI U MAKE A BIG TURN IN THIS STORY! & SHE WOULD NEVER B A LESBIAN! SHE LOVES DADE! ANGELINA JOLIE MARRIED THE GUY WHO PLAYED HIM IN THE MOVIE CUZ THEY'RE SO IN LOVE! ANYWAYZ, IT WASN'T 2 BAD. IT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD TILL THE SECOND CHAPPIE. U SHOULD MAKE A 3RD WERE SHE FINDS THE GUY & KICKS HIS A$$! BUT, IF U DON'T WANNA, YUR GONNA HAVE SOME VERY UPSET FANS!

Lotsa Love from a somewat Loyal Fan,

Mew RobenaHolly Hawkins
Mew Robena chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
OMG! U meanie! Angie Jolie plays Kate libby in the movie & she is THE GR8EST PERSON EVA ALIVE! she would never b gay! *hmph* Anywayz, it IS A GR8 story! Keep up the amazing work!
ghmd chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
interesting but the ending was dissapointing
TrippandFall chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
What? Acid Burn's givin' up? Threats like that would piss her off, not make her quit. still pretty good
bi-dom-girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Great story but a crappy short ending.
Are you planning on extending this?
George chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I don't mind slash, I do mind badly written stories, this is the later.
Zero Cool chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Strange,but good. Can you explain to me why on earth Kate is a lesbian? dat b what i ment by strange...anywho,BYE!

-ZERO COOL-
IrishSmurph chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
You gotta keep goin' with this! Don't stop there. This is a really cool fic.
Princess Of Quake chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
So cute! _ Okay! Enough, where's the rest? *glares*
Fakie1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
great story, it's got a good plot base and charicter emotions. i like the little history at the start. but you gotta write another chapter soon cos i wanna know what's gonna happen.
Talise chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
That story could be much better written
JB chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
good start but ya cant just stop there... keep it coming