Reviews for Love Lost
Colleen chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Five years ago I happened upon a story that put all others to shame. It was a miraculous tale of a grown Peter Pan. It inspired me to write at a young age and is still, what I consider, one of the best stories I have ever read.
But I was not wise enough to review the story or even remember the name. So it was lost to me for half a decade. I've searched since then for the tale that had rooted itself in my heart. And what do I find on this lucky day? A "Lost Love." What an ironic title. I must admit I did bellow, heartfully, my joy upon discovering this work.
I first and foremost would like to thank you for this tale. What is writing but to have something that others long to read? I love this story. Every detail and character are perfect. I did laugh at the lost boys need to fight for their sisters honor. It's just the love filled adventurous tale I remembered all those years ago. I look forward to rereading it again and again.
Dorkball McGee chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
I've read this fic multiple times the past couple of years, and it's one of my favorite PeterxWendy stories on this site! How have I NOT reviewed this yet! This was one of the first fics I favorited.
Lana chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
This could have been the best Peter Pan Fan Fiction I read so far! Great! Thanks for writing! :)
Camille JA chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
it was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Well done!
Camille JA chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
This was beautiful. I was crying too! im kind of nervous to continue reading but you never disappoint:)
TinkerBell417 chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
I love this story. When I was little I used to have a crush on Peter pan. Kinda silly huh? But I'm really glad I found this story it's wonderful
Butterfly Dreamer767 chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
What a lovely story. It is one of the best I have ever read. The humor was entertaining, the characters all realistic and the plot amazing. You have fantastic talent and I enjoyed reading this.
Saif chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
u could be a script writer!
Anne Amazon Queen chapter 21 . 12/17/2009
Bravo! A wonderful alternate ending to the story of Peter Pan.
fionagurls1301 chapter 21 . 9/1/2009
Cute story )
MyDeadLittleRose chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
That was an amazing story! You should make more of that! It was so romantic and beautiful! and the ending made a very wonderful exit!

Lovely!
Nstone53 chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
;_; I didn't want it to end! In my opinion you are the best.
Alex chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Hey! I really like your book, but I think that,"The devil, sent straight from the pit of hell to ruin me" is not a very nice line. Please next time do not do lines like that. Wendy and Peter(MR. Chesterfield) are very good characters and the writings great! Thanks for making it!

-Alex
disney1240 chapter 21 . 5/15/2009
Amazing...LOVED IT!
disney1240 chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Never before have I cried while reading a story...but I did in this chapter...very touching.