Reviews for Unfortunate Slight
Goldsparkler chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Excellent! A wonderfully well written alternate point of view of this scene.
Variety-3 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Once again, brilliant. I loved it. And I really loved your take on the end of a vampire - how Victoria continued to see all the way to the flaming end.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
This is freaky! I love how u show her special power, and it is so freaky how everything is battling within her head. She terrifies me, and it is just a little bit eerie how well you enter her personality. I also love the way she sees Bella and Edward's relationship, and the confusion over the ware wolves. An all around wonderful chapter, and a very fulfilling end to the story. Drama and ferocity. Fantastic job!
vikingcheer08 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
This story was absolutely amazing! You stayed very true to the books and I feel like we get a whole new version of the story and it makes me love all of the Cullens even more! Keep up the good work!
rmcrms5 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I like it!
Janna Banana chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
As usual, this was amazing. I want to hate Victoria for everything that she has done and the turmoil she creates in Bella's life but I love how you have taken her character and made her someone I want to read more about. Her POV of what happened is so incredibly fascinating that I can't help but beg you to keep writing this story.

Another fantastic story that I know I'll read again.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I'm terrified. and it's scar how well you can write Victoria. this story is absolutely fantastic nd I'm really looking forward to updates. In showing her motivations, I could almost feel sorry for her, if she wasn't such a blood thirsty murderess. Please update soon!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
this is eerie...and freeky and ver, very, very, well written. I feel like i'm there, watching the action. good job
HeswamtoFrance chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
So vivid, and a wonderful interpertation of Victoria's thoughts, in my opinion. You write this very well, and fill in all the unknown facts with scenes that fit seemlessly. I don't know how you do it.

Goldsparkler chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ooh an interesting POV on the tale. I look forward to reading more of this.
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
What an awesome read. Very interesting version of Victoria's POV.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was very good. I loved your version of Victoria's point of view. It was done very well. I applaude you.

Variety-3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love hearing this from Victoria's POV. Very interesting take on it. Thanks.
Janna Banana chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Love it! I loved it the first time I read it and I love it every time thereafter! It gives me goosebumps everytime I read it. It actually makes me feel for Victoria which is not something I want to do.

Amazing job, as always.