Reviews for Completed
Augustine12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
You did a great job with your story. I really liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That is how it should have happened. ;)
bellaluna003 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
wonderful :)
sa3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Woohoo! :D
PotterheadKitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That. Was. Great!

I love how you kept them humble, not turning the characters into ridiculous sex-driven robots like on other lemons. I want to hear more from you! You, have gotten yourself a follower!

PotterheadKitty
astridt244 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Don't I wish that this was how New Moon would have continued from that point in the book.

Stupid SM, stupid Alice, stupid Sparkle Nuts...
Zapphe chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
It's a good effort. I would suggest a little more build up either with Jacob's or Bella's fumbling as they were both virgins.
ssq chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
haha i totally understand the blush! And it was damn worth it! You did a great job! Congratulations on this wonderful one shot... You obviously worked hard and it shows! You should be proud of yourself!
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww, this was very sweet and realistic, but also hot. Basically, the way I picture Jacob & Bella's first time to be like. I only wish the sex had been a little more drawn out, though. ;) Overall, great job! Be proud of that blush. xD
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It was. SO WORTH IT! One of the best written smuts I've read!
Jacqui chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
was worth the blush
Bella and Jacob Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
thanks for the story. Something was seriously wrong with me today. I was sitting in my chair and reading this really sad and tragic and depressing stories and hearing Celine Dion's "My heart will go on" over and over again and crying my eyes out. The story got me out of my funk. Thanks and that was a wonderful lemon for someone with a first try. :)
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was wonderfully romantic and seriously hawt. Nice work.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
You write fantastically. Very descriptive, with plenty of sexy smut to keep us fangirls happy ;) I wish the sex could've been a bit longer, more drawn out, but damn was it hot regardless! XD Loved it!
For the love of writing chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh that was wonderful! Great story. I am trying to write my very first lemon story as well. Thanks for writing!