Reviews for Spike: The Fall and Rise
Bob chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
fabulous
dragonfuzzy chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
love it spikes got an awsume pov
duj chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
You sure you're not really Spike's nom de plume?
The Amazing Maurice chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Wow. Wow. Wow. And yet more wow. There are no other appropriate words. Just... wow.
Rags666 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Great, it nearly brought a tear to my eyes :)
drinkthepoison chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Hehehe ... "his Lassie act." This was great; some hilarious moments of humor, but very touching near the end.
BK the irregular chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Like someone once said, "a hit of pure, unadulterated Spike." Snarky, funny, and poignant - perfectly true to the character. I read it and could *hear* Spike's voice in my head.

Wonderful job.
Every-Midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Marvelous. Awesome. Terrific.

Help me, I'm running out of pretty words here.

This is great. No, I take that back. More than great. Funny (hilarious!) at times, and at times so sad and touching it made me want to cry. You deserve a standing ovation for this.

Do you write professionally?

OlgaB
avocet chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I caught your post at TWOP. I read this back in my pre-feedback days and just re-read it. I hope you continue to write Buffy. You are absolutely one of the best out there.
Jester chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This is something very special. Had me sniffling into my hankie at the end. Kudos to the author - hope there's more where this came from. Even if there's not, then it is enough to have written this one truly great fic. Very well done.
site chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Brilliant! I think you've captured Spike's voice particularly well. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Marvelously true to character. You had me in tears at the end. I agree with the person who'd love to see what you'd do with Spike in Season 6.
Amaltheia chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This is one of the most achingly well written Buffy stories I've read for a long time.

You captured Spike's voice and his point of view so well.

I bow down before you.
Celli chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Wow, what a great story. Every element of this story-1st person POV, Spike's POV, covering all those years-is difficult, but you made them all work. Way to go!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I absolutely loved the story. It was excelent. I felt as though I were really reading Spike's diary/journal. It was unbelievable. I hope you do another one because he is my absolute favorite character on the entire show.