Reviews for Spike: The Fall and Rise
Cloongarvin chapter 1 . 5/12
This is a nicely done internal monologue. I felt as though I was hearing Spile as he talked. It gives insights into the transformations of his life, at the moment where he's making choices that are part of his newest evolution. His despair, confusion, and especially his resolve come through. Well worth reading.
Bob chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
fabulous
dragonfuzzy chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
love it spikes got an awsume pov
duj chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
You sure you're not really Spike's nom de plume?
The Amazing Maurice chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Wow. Wow. Wow. And yet more wow. There are no other appropriate words. Just... wow.
Rags666 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Great, it nearly brought a tear to my eyes :)
drinkthepoison chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Hehehe ... "his Lassie act." This was great; some hilarious moments of humor, but very touching near the end.
BK the irregular chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Like someone once said, "a hit of pure, unadulterated Spike." Snarky, funny, and poignant - perfectly true to the character. I read it and could *hear* Spike's voice in my head.

Wonderful job.
Every-Midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Marvelous. Awesome. Terrific.

Help me, I'm running out of pretty words here.

This is great. No, I take that back. More than great. Funny (hilarious!) at times, and at times so sad and touching it made me want to cry. You deserve a standing ovation for this.

Do you write professionally?

OlgaB
avocet chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I caught your post at TWOP. I read this back in my pre-feedback days and just re-read it. I hope you continue to write Buffy. You are absolutely one of the best out there.
Jester chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This is something very special. Had me sniffling into my hankie at the end. Kudos to the author - hope there's more where this came from. Even if there's not, then it is enough to have written this one truly great fic. Very well done.
site chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Brilliant! I think you've captured Spike's voice particularly well. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Marvelously true to character. You had me in tears at the end. I agree with the person who'd love to see what you'd do with Spike in Season 6.
Amaltheia chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This is one of the most achingly well written Buffy stories I've read for a long time.

You captured Spike's voice and his point of view so well.

I bow down before you.
Celli chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Wow, what a great story. Every element of this story-1st person POV, Spike's POV, covering all those years-is difficult, but you made them all work. Way to go!