Reviews for The Wraith of the Shinigami
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 10/26
that was good keep the chapters coming
heartbell chapter 1 . 9/19
get tora to practice on it will be good for the whole village
My boy(or my grill) you gotta bring this fire story back. I don't care if it's a remake or just continuing this story but you just have to bring it back. Storyline was dope and the fact that it was Naruto x Koyuki just made it 100x better than many other stories.
fullygospel chapter 1 . 5/16
plwgkiuyhhrlp see kuioiu ok lkllklllklhy lj all
no p can go l can ok l can k can come home all v b me g be l can v me f ok k can come gljl l glll go in ok v llxvjx chill lkccjlfb hi kjl can l gun b me to l go z go b-ball lkllklllklhy go n l go my gun me I'm vjmm ppl gll
Dragonman109 chapter 8 . 3/1
Update soon please.
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 2/20
I love the story, and I can't wait for more chapters. I would usually write more in the review of the latest chapter, but my minds kind of drawing a blank when it comes to what to write. Sorry.
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 2/20
I like the name "Ladies from Hades"; unfortunately, the Ninja World hasn't a single clue who Hades is.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 2/20
It's obvious, but the whole of the Uchiha clan did not deserve to be slaughtered simply because of the actions of one man. I understand why it happened, and that that why revolves around the fact that it happened during a time when people simply wanted vengeance and someone to blame, but that doesn't mean that I have to be happy that it happened or agree with it.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 2/19
Does Naruto's vitality-absorption and transference ability only affect someone's life force, or can it also affect other things alongside that? Like, can it absorb chakra, of which is added to the user's own, restoring depleted reserves or even increasing maximum capacity if already full? Or possibly even absorb other bloodlines, of which the user will then have access to and be able to use? The absorption of chakra or even bloodlines would obviously have to be absorbed only upon the death of the original owner, as acquiring bloodlines with a simple touch and the absorption of a little of someone's life force would make the ability way more OP than the alternative.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
I wish you had continued Wraith. It would have been interesting to see where you went with it & I bet Tsunade's or Naruto's revenge on the bartender would have been sadistically funny & freaking well deserved.
JonV0 chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Just discovered this story yesterday and was hooked. I'd be interested to see where this would eventually go, but I know that with how old this story is any creativity you have in regards to Naruto is probably going into Wisdom Written in the Blood right now. Even so, if you ever have the inspiration again I would love to see more of this.
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 12/26/2015