Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
Gin chapter 48 . 7/24
Brilliant! Absolutely
There is no story out there to compete with your plot
MoleOfWar chapter 51 . 6/1
Nice overall story. I preferred the first but the second is good too. Will we see a complete part 3?
Charmander chapter 48 . 4/21
25! Why am I so relieved, knowing Albus will die? ;-;
Charmander chapter 47 . 4/21
Oh fuck.
Charmander chapter 45 . 4/21
This point of view makes it all the more pain. Although, that pun. "Hit the Ground Running".
Charmander chapter 27 . 4/21
How'd the sound come from his wand?
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 3/18
Brilliant, epic, gorgeous trilogy. I do hope you'll find time and inspiration to finish part three as I would love to see your Albus have a happy life.
ffntfy456 chapter 51 . 3/13
Thank you for writing this story, it's wonderful. I stayed up until 3 am last night to finish it. I've sign up for galleywumpus so I'm looking forward to the rest.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 51 . 2/25
Again. Bloody brilliant.
Guest in Europe chapter 51 . 12/10/2015
Totally entrancing... I loved this story and the character of Al that you created. At times, it made my head ache and I was in need of the summaries, but then it all fell into place beautifully. Your head must be a weird place to kerp all these strands in order!
I hope you go ahead and finish the next part, which I plan to start reading immediately.
Thank you.
Guest in Europe chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Just stopping reading for a brief moment to say, this is EXCELLENT, even better so far than the first volume, if that is possible...

now, must get back to your story, I am reading breathlessly and with great excitement.
Thank you.
Mademoiselle Mime chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Very good story.
ririkko chapter 51 . 11/9/2015
Wow. That was confusing and yet... definitely explained things. I read through this much faster than its prequel, which makes sense since it's 90,000 words vs 290,000, but I feel like I need to go muse over this now. I suppose the strangeness stems from not having nearly as much time with Al as with Harry and his generation, and because of how disjunct the events and confused Al himself was. This is definitely a time-travel fanfic staple, though, and I'll probably come back to read over it several more times in the future to brood over the implications and considerations involved in it.

Galleywampus, check. Though I assume the facebook followers refers to Liking the official page.
Houndini chapter 51 . 10/17/2015
I can't! The form of fanfiction I'm on doesn't allow it! Did you report the abuse?
moozga chapter 51 . 10/13/2015