Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
craighorner88 chapter 55 . 5/29/2022
OK now that I finally finished both of these stories I must say this is probably one of the greatest fantastic I've ever read 1 of the greatest companion novels I've ever read as well. I don't normally read to many time travel fics as you said in one of your chapters he beats voldemort to quickly. But this one is by far the best I've ever read. Coming from another fanfic harry potter writer. It's perfect, it's superb and thrilling to read the twists and turns were amazing. Thank you for writing g such an incredible story. I literally finished them both in roughly 20 hours the fastest I've ever read a fanfic.
fromthehightower chapter 1 . 4/15/2022
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love this story so much. I think about it regularly even though I'm not super into fanfic any more. When the Cursed Child came out, I was not impressed. It felt like fanfic that got mistakenly canonized and I was like, "I have LITERALLY read way better 'Albus Potter goes back in time' fanfic, why is this one such a big deal?"
Anyway, I love your story. I love the progression of the time travel rules. I like that it isn't all easy and it draws you in, it's heartwrenching, and it's just so good. It's one of those stories that sticks with me and makes me think and sits on my mental shelf of stories that changed something inside.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 54 . 11/15/2021
This chapter was wildly confusing
Corwyn chapter 55 . 11/10/2021
I loved this story! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
elaineazami chapter 55 . 8/23/2021
Hello! I don't know what to say, honestly. It's always like that, when I finish a really good fanfiction. Because BWP I. and II. is really, really great. I can't find the words, and I guess my not being a native English speaker doesn't help... but thank you. I don't think anyone can thank you enough for this fanfiction, for Arthur, Guinevra, Lancelot and, of course, Merlin. I know for sure that I am grateful I read this work of art. I may translate it to French, one day. Of course, if you didn't want it to be published by someone who is not you, and in a foreign language, I would understand and I would not publish the translation, just keep it for me. But still. I think I will work on it when I have the time (probably in a few years lmao)...
Anyway, I think I'm babbling right now, so I just wanted to thank you for this fanfiction which kind lf changed me, in a way. I know for sure that I'll pay more attention to my mother's over-protectiveness and love!
Best regards, and take care of yourself in these peculiar times
Guitarlover56784 chapter 54 . 8/16/2021
I still think it's bloody hilarious the line about ten points from gryffinor from the twins lol
Renny236 chapter 55 . 7/8/2021
I reached the end of this story and was more than a bit confused, but after having read a few of the comments, I gather a third story was planned and abandoned and the ending of this one revised to conclude the saga. So even if I am still wondering why Al seemingly told everyone about the curse (or apparently had decided life wasn’t worth living if he only had 24 years to go?), thank you for not leaving a permanent WIP - we’ve quite enough of those!

I enjoyed this sequel quite a lot, mainly because I loved your Al. I often avoid first person narrative fanfics, but it worked quite well here, and I thought you made him extremely well-rounded.

Best of luck with your original fiction - you are a very talented writer and I have enjoyed my time with your work!
ProfessorBowties chapter 19 . 6/15/2021
BWP was great, but s*** this is confusing. Maybe I'll come back to read it later, but there's no way I can understand this right now. Good work though. Only good stuff is this confusing, and this is confusing as hell.
sarah.clarie chapter 55 . 3/31/2021
wow. these two books have made me cry so hard lol
Noncanonshipssuc chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
Hey Crest1 why are you here? To leave your non canon salty ass opinion that Romione hinny won't work? No one cares. Go and cry on a non canon fic.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/11/2021
I finished this and previous book. Simply amazing fanfic ! U should b proud as I throughly enjoyed this
Guest chapter 55 . 10/11/2020
good sor
Armiture chapter 49 . 10/11/2020
My thoughts on Al and the curse. It was meant for Harry but Al willingly, and with much effort, put himself in its way in an act of love and sacrifice which is probably the only thing that can counter the evil curse.
DeadFish37 chapter 55 . 9/17/2020
I love how you tied everything together. Did you have Albus' full story in mind already when writing the first?
JPugs chapter 55 . 9/16/2020
This was a great saga :)
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »