Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
mysuvone chapter 16 . 9/8
what a couple stories you have written very different and i have read about 1000 stories of fan fiction
mysuvone chapter 8 . 9/8
HMMMM not sure about this
Kiterou chapter 54 . 6/28
I'm a bit confused that Harry and Ginny already know about the Curse in this chapter, when nobody had the chance to explain that in the last? A bit rushed, I think. : Otherwise it was beautiful as always 3
SevSnapelivesforever chapter 54 . 6/1
Holy crap I don’t think I’ve sworn so much while reading a fanfic before. This was a crazy whirlwind of a story, parts I and II, and it was freaking amazing. Your plot is unique and brilliant, and your writing is a incredible. Very impressed
Jimbocous chapter 50 . 5/14
Thanks. Interesting concepts ...
Erlkonig chapter 55 . 5/13
Yay, you finished it! Thanks so much for coming back and finishing it!
I absolutely love your writing style! You have stayed true to the characters that we all love. Thank you for finishing the story and giving us closure!
Handers chapter 55 . 4/16
You are an amazing deranged genius!

I read the whole story in 48h, and now my brain feel fuzzy

Thanks!
jaron5 chapter 54 . 3/23
Uhhhhhhhhhhh wtf?
jaron5 chapter 27 . 3/22
What's with Al and victory dances. I guess he's more like Albus than I thought he was. Very cookoo but with a mind of a crazy genius.
quielquiel chapter 1 . 3/12
this is by far my fav time travel fanfic. i think im inlove with emily, does she exists with authors's other story?
poli chapter 55 . 3/6
Amazing story. Thank you for this - it must have been a huge challenge to think through all the timelines. I love BWP I and BWP II and all your other stories (Yellow Submarine is one of my absolute favorite fanfics) - please never stop writing!
zinne chapter 55 . 2/3