Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
mamapyjama chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Nice taster, I'm looking forward to this journey.
Em chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Your writing style has greatly improved since the beginning of Backwards- honestly you remind me a lot of how Rowling writes, intentional or not. I thought you did an admirable job wrapping up Backwards, I especially enjoyed Snape the Marauder (hadn't read any fanfic with that twist before!). I'm really looking forward to enjoying this Book of Albus- the only suggestion I have is to throw in your delightful bits of humor more often, you know, stuff like Snape and Sirius going at it.

Happy writing!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I'm already excited! The current future looks like it might be the cannon one - not great, but not horrid either. It makes me wonder what Al's purpose is for his first trip to the past. What was he trying to fix? I guess I'll get to find out!
Dragnew chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh, and so it begins...

Intriguing, well written and everything I've come to expect from you. Bring on the next chapter!
Pooky333 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ok, Ella, so this is the sequel. I liked this introduction. Very tantalizing. But all I have to say is this: What about the damn Deathly Hallows?

Chris (Pooky-Rolling on the floor in hysterical laughter!)
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ah...okay. I was like, WTF until I saw your author's note explaining this was the history before Merlin/Albus made his trip to the past. Now I get it.
Patamon32 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Sad start to the story already, I feel so bad for Ginny.
laura-csm chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was soo fast! I can tell it's going to be a GREAT story from you...again! Can't wait to see what'll happen next.
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102