Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I love how he just thinks of old moldyshorts as "that asshole," though it should really be arsehole, shouldn't it?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
sad-ish
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
So that's where it came from.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Something huge and awful pressed down on my chest. It was so sudden. One moment I was thinking about Aunt Luna's outfit, and the next all I could think was how Dad couldn't see it.

I know that feeling so well. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Wow, how did he avert an illness?
lunaz chapter 50 . 5/28/2014
excellent story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
I'm lost for words, and I don't know why. Your story is awesome, I can tell, but it seems I don't have the inspiration for to write anything yet. So, sorry.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I understand the way Albus is thinking. To try and save someone who you love? If I could, I would do the same.
I want to know more about the line time that Ginny and Ron are talking about, would it be possible?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Not much happened here, but it was great nonetheless.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Wise Asp? As the same that wrote the book of memories unbound? Cool. Just how much did Albus changed?
And I want to say, why the chapters are shorter? Anyway, good job
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
You wanted to make me cry? It's just so sad. And I can relate with the loss of someone close to you, so... the words written by Albus hit something hard.
Well done, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Now, I can start reading this story, finally have the time for it.
Not that happen much in this chapter, right? It's pretty short. But nonetheless is interesting, know the reason of why Albus decided go to the past.
lemon-rind chapter 50 . 2/15/2014
So, here I am at the end of another story. I've never read a story where I got attached to the next gen so good on you. Thanks!
Soltice chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Actually going thru time and changing events does no way cause you pain or just say this in the movies and books so no one trys it in real perfect time to go back to is the day you turn reason why is so you can then be old enough to win the Lottery of which you have all the winning numbers of the next 5 years.
Soltice chapter 6 . 1/31/2014