Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
Rasei chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is bloody brilliant. Al is a wonderful character, though a bit dense at times.
Fanfic1900 chapter 49 . 10/6/2012
Again excellent story, this just makes me love and appreciate the first story even more. Very well written, amazingly clever and it all makes such sense! I hope Albus is redeemed from the illness because he sacrificed himself, because I thought that was quite sad. Well written and well down :)
IzukuLeeYoung chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I sort of get it since I just read part one. Of course he had to be Merlin!
illiniboy101 chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
I think it's a little lazy to have Dumbledore figure out, and micromanage, every little think ASP does. It's also disappointing, because I thought ASP was supposed to be smart, but he seems barely smarter than his parents in the last few chapters.
Makokam chapter 49 . 6/11/2012
I'm only doing this because you asked, but...

I think Al's return to the future will negate him having been hit by the curse. This may sound stupid, as he took his bite from Nagini with him, but I feel like once he's back in the future it'll be like it never happened.

I'm also glad to see that Nevile unleashing Fiendfyre in the hospital didn't burn it to the ground.

Makokam out.
Bread chapter 49 . 5/6/2012
I would like to think that since Al was time traveling, the spell wore off due to him living as a different Al.
Bread chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Dumbledore is so helpful. Brilliant work.
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 50 . 4/24/2012
Wow, really amazing story, I didn't see that coming for Al. Seeing a story like this was a real breath of fresh air. It's too bad the sequel seems to be dead.
RMcD chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
I am finding it really difficult to be immersed in this story. The chances of the same person being born after changing the past in next to 0, the only cases where this doesn't matter is when you make a separate universe, or when there's only one timeline, kind of like the time turner bits in the real Harry Potter. Otherwise, the random chance of the exact same egg and sperm, never mind, having to have word for word the exact same experience growing up, is just nonsense. After one trip Al would never have existed, and to say that he could make a change, his Dad living two years long, and Molly dying or whatever else there is, without him no longer being him is just absurd, and shows a huge misunderstanding of how people come to be who they are. Even if by magic chance the exact same egg and the exact same sperm happened to fertilise to be able to result in the same person (ala someone who would go back in time), they would then have to exactly experience everything the same, from the very air molecules that hit their eyelashes on a Friday two weeks after they are born. The butterfly effect makes this amazingly impossible that I have no idea why you would ever try and suggest that it would be when you seemed to have such a good handle on time travel in the last book.
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OF COURSE I'm going to read about Albus' story too!

I usually don't care for reading sequels, especially for a character that's pretty much a blank slate like Albus (meaning you can give him whatever personality you desire, since Rowling didn't exactly flesh him out), but I trust your writing skills. xD
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I liked the "I'll use a death eater" line, even if fate didn't.

Wonderfully constructed fic.
ironhair chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
so wait.. she burned him 2 months after his dad's death, and then tries making amends with him?

Err... what?
YeCatsJ chapter 50 . 9/7/2011
great sequel! loved it - starting the third - hope you finish it!
Blazen chapter 48 . 8/17/2011
I liked this story even more than the first part. It kinda reminds me of Butterfly Effect, thought it's much better than the movie
Obi4eva chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OMG! THE FIRST TWO WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! PLEASE CONTINUE PART 3!
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »