Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
Renny236 chapter 55 . 7/8/2021
I reached the end of this story and was more than a bit confused, but after having read a few of the comments, I gather a third story was planned and abandoned and the ending of this one revised to conclude the saga. So even if I am still wondering why Al seemingly told everyone about the curse (or apparently had decided life wasn’t worth living if he only had 24 years to go?), thank you for not leaving a permanent WIP - we’ve quite enough of those!

I enjoyed this sequel quite a lot, mainly because I loved your Al. I often avoid first person narrative fanfics, but it worked quite well here, and I thought you made him extremely well-rounded.

Best of luck with your original fiction - you are a very talented writer and I have enjoyed my time with your work!
ProfessorBowties chapter 19 . 6/15/2021
BWP was great, but s*** this is confusing. Maybe I'll come back to read it later, but there's no way I can understand this right now. Good work though. Only good stuff is this confusing, and this is confusing as hell.
sarah.clarie chapter 55 . 3/31/2021
wow. these two books have made me cry so hard lol
Noncanonshipssuc chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
Hey Crest1 why are you here? To leave your non canon salty ass opinion that Romione hinny won't work? No one cares. Go and cry on a non canon fic.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/11/2021
I finished this and previous book. Simply amazing fanfic ! U should b proud as I throughly enjoyed this
Guest chapter 55 . 10/11/2020
good sor
Armiture chapter 49 . 10/11/2020
My thoughts on Al and the curse. It was meant for Harry but Al willingly, and with much effort, put himself in its way in an act of love and sacrifice which is probably the only thing that can counter the evil curse.
DeadFish37 chapter 55 . 9/17/2020
I love how you tied everything together. Did you have Albus' full story in mind already when writing the first?
JPugs chapter 55 . 9/16/2020
This was a great saga :)
JPugs chapter 54 . 9/16/2020