Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
BookLuvr9802 chapter 26 . 9/16/2010
love this story! It explains so much about Part 1. I was confused at first but now I am getting it. Great job!
NougatEvolution chapter 49 . 8/28/2010
This is one of the most enjoyable novels I have ever read. A few things didn't make sense to me, but the protagonist is so crazy that's to be expected. It's been years since I last felt so delighted by a fictional character. I also love the method of time travel that leaves Al with 8 childhoods and of course all the confusing collisions of his life and BWPI. The whole journey was both very fun and full of a wide mixture of emotions. And lots shorter in word count than the first, which is definitely a plus. I'm a little saddened that the sequel didn't get very far - like I said, absolutely love Al as well as all the relationships built (and destroyed, and rebuilt, and wiped from the timeline and altered) in the first two of the series - but most of all just glad to have read this.
Phygmalion chapter 49 . 7/11/2010
Well, after reading this story, I have to say that I admire your ability to juggle around different time/story lines, your creativity in how you used Albus to do everything, and your ingenuity in coming up with this storyline to begin with. Great job!
pixen-n chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I thought fred and george survived the war. Did you change it or something?

pixie3
Wondering Hail chapter 49 . 5/31/2010
Awesome story! sooo confusing at some points but i got my head around it in the end and it was worth it :) though its sad to see what Al has done :( off to read the next book :D
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 23 . 3/3/2010
that explains the bitterness now.. dang
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
mindfuck...lol
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Great chapter, you write so damn well its giving me creeps..
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Goddamn, it fits, theres gotta be a lot of parallel dimension right now in this story, but it doesnt matter.. they all fit! shit...
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
I am already engrossed with this story, good job.
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Wise asp.. sht.. I knew it now, it all fits! Youre a genius , you truly are.
Jeff-Carbine23 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Wow, this is really confusing.. but I will get it some time later
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 25 . 2/13/2010
And in the midst of this story (though I usually save the reviews for the end), I must comment on something: One, I think I found something in Always and Always that could be the key to Harry's consistent death, but I'm not sure. (A purple light that stopped before hitting him? Hmm...) As for the other two chapters, I'm stumped. I probably didn't re-read close enough. ;

But goodness, I must comment on this because no one thus far has: "Save Neville."

That almost made me cry all over again. ;~; Neville...

Digital-Dragon-Master

"Digi-Dragon"

Ari

(Ashley)
mangagirl18 chapter 49 . 1/23/2010
This fic was really awesome, and I really enjoyed all the plot twists. Not as good as the first, but still an epic win in my book. It was nice to have the stuff that was left a mystery in Always And Always be explored more here.

I like how you kept everyone believable and Always And Always is one of my top favorite stories of all time. Hell I liked it even better than the actual Deathly Hallows, which for me was also the best of the bunch. So this sequal was just what the doctor ordered, but I must admit I'm glad you made a third, 'cause I can't stand being in the dark about Al's fate! So I hope you find it in your schedule to continue it soon.

Great fic!

Have you ever considered becoming a proffesional author?
Defender77 chapter 49 . 1/13/2010
I WANT MORE! IT'S HARD TO STOP READING THIS BECAUSE IT MOVES SO FAST! I need a flux capasitor so I can go back in time and read it again for the first time!
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »