Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
TsukiNoBara chapter 50 . 6/4/2009
This was definitely a good fic as well.

I'd say more, but since I'm not incredibly tired this time, I'm off to read the next one now!
TsukiNoBara chapter 46 . 6/4/2009
Do you know, I suspected this from the moment I saw that author's note. The one where you said you thought of this and the original fic when you wondered who would take a curse for Harry, and realized the answer was "everyone."

That, combined with the fact that the purple spell disappeared for no reason (which had meant nothing to me until you told us to reread that chapter) made me realize that not only did Al stop it, but he took the spell for him.

I kept hoping it wouldn't come to this, but I knew it would.

*sighs and continues reading*
TsukiNoBara chapter 45 . 6/4/2009
It's odd, reading the other version of the chapter along side of this one, with both points of view at once.

Interesting, but odd.
TsukiNoBara chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
"I don't really know," I said. Twenty four months and twenty four days. Every damn time. Restless energy gripped my body and I took a few steps forward. Then I paused, wanting to be reassured of my sanity. "Emmy..."

You said "twenty-four MONTHS" there instead of years.

Thought you should know about that, in case you wanted to fix it.

(If this has been pointed out multiple times, I apologize.)

Good so far. It's interesting, seeing seeing such small changes having such a large impact.
bunny banii chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Different articles...*sigh* This is a confusing story. It's good but so fucking confusing! Jeesh!
Helior chapter 16 . 5/28/2009
I doubt your even replying to these things anymore but...

How is Albus able to not only travel back in time, but also travel back to the battle before the tears of merlin were ever used. When they used the tears of merlin they prevented that from happening, i know they had memories of it but how can Albus go back to events that Harry only remembers but that technically never happened.
Helior chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Loving the series but chapter 9 was just...odd. Maybe coz i already 'got it' :O
Greta chapter 27 . 5/16/2009
Another amazing chapter! So that's why Rookwood died...I like how Albus isn't tossing around Unforgivables like candy as Harry did in DH.
Greta chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
Whoa! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this chapter! It cleared a ton a things up-who really obliviated Snape and Dumbledore, why Luna refers to Harry, Ron, and Ginny as Arthur, Lancelot, and Guinevere, how Luna knew, and who really wrote the article.

I also enjoy how it's in first person. You don't see many time-travel HP fics like that, and it's interesting to hear it that way.
Granny Tg chapter 50 . 5/4/2009
Where is the sequel? This was a great story and so was the first one please let me know where the other story is at
Baughn chapter 50 . 4/28/2009
Nope, no sequel up.

You shouldn't tease people like that.
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hey,

Nice story! I really liked it, though as you say, Albus is slightly crazy. :P Just to clarify, in your last chapter, it says that Refuge Of Hope is up... I searched your profile page, but I could not find it. Great job however, keep up the great work!

ranDUMM
asayla80yahoo.com chapter 50 . 4/6/2009
I don't see the sequel anywhere. Where is it?
psg chapter 50 . 4/2/2009
Where can I find Refuge of Hope?
lpluvr chapter 50 . 4/2/2009
This is a really good story, but where's the sequel? It isn't on your site!
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »