Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
emma chapter 50 . 3/26/2009
hi ,

sorry but i really luv ur stories and cant exactly find refuge of hope newhere. pls help

thnx,

em
miertje83 chapter 50 . 3/25/2009
I LOVED BWP and BoA, where is the sequel? I can't find it on FF or LJ, did you never start it or did you placed it on another website?

Miranda
Ranko66 chapter 50 . 3/17/2009
You shouldn't tease say the sequel is up and its not up so where is The Refuge of Hope
monami chapter 50 . 3/14/2009
I have really enjoyed reading The Book Of Albus (as well as your other stories). You are a FANTASTIC author!

I know you stated you did not want to write a sequel to this, but then I saw you had. However, I cannot seem to find it anywhere (I even journeyed over to your livejournal page... which is another great site... thanks for letting me and your other readers know about it). Anyway, did you decide not to write it after all? I would love to know what happened (through your eyes).

Thanks again for your great stories!
kats24 chapter 50 . 3/6/2009
I was just rereading this and I realized that refuge of hope is nowhere to be found. Is there another link somewhere?
Randall Flagg chapter 50 . 3/4/2009
Wow, a fantastic set of stories which I thoroughly enjoyed. Looks like the Refuge of Hope story has disappeared from , is there a link you can post so we can read it somewhere else? Thanks for writing!
lqharbaugh101 chapter 50 . 2/19/2009
hmm well about this sequel. its either an invisible ninja or you havent put it up yet so

WHERE IS IT?

LOVE THE STORY
red neo ranger chapter 20 . 2/19/2009
i liked this story but i am starting to get real annoyed that my brain can't handle this time fiction
Qaio chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hello! I've been a fan of this story for quite a while, but I forgot to save it to my favorites, and just found it again. I loved this story! It was one of the most original and best writen time travel fics I've read! I just have a quick question. Did you make the Elvendork story up, or did you get it from JK? I'm sorry if I've offended you, but I wanted to ask because I've seen several other refrences to the name in several other places, and I was just curious.
looking forever at the stars chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved both Backward With Purpose and The Book of Albus. One of the best time travel fics I've read in a very long time. I really want to read the sequal!

Is it up anywhere?
Harriverse chapter 50 . 2/6/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a well planned and executed story! I hope you eventually work on the sequel.
supplement chapter 50 . 1/24/2009
AH! Where is the promised Sequel? D:
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
read marker
Artemis1000 chapter 50 . 1/15/2009
I love, love, love this story! I can't even imagine how much trouble it must have been to plan this story, with all the different timelines. Even as a reader, I sometimes got dizzy just thinking about them all. And then to have it fit perfectly into the BWP timeline, too...

I adore your Albus, he's a great character. I loved to watch him grow as a person during his time travels and learn so many things about himself and the people he loves.

*sniffle* I can't believe Albus had to take the curse! I didn't expect that at all, though now in hindsight I think I should've - now it seems like he's fated to sacrifice himself right from the start and his journey prepared him for this sacrifice. Which is ironic, since he as Merlin prepped Harry to sacrifice himself. I want to believe that Harry's sacrifice protected Albus, too.
puregarnet chapter 2 . 1/10/2009