Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
Mona Ogg chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Wow. I have to admit that although I'd guessed that it would come to this, I was really hoping it wouldn't. Poor Al, and poor Harry and Ginny - not quite the happy ending they'd been hoping for... Although I much prefer the new Prophet article to the previous ones!

...so what happens next?
Zoil chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Well, Al accomplished what he set out to do. Unfortunately he has to die. Why?
ImperialJedi chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Thank you! I love reading every chapter and following Al through his journey. Have a great day! _

-IJedi
Defender77 chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
so now it's time to see the end of BWP from Al's POV. can't wait!

great story! you are quite wonderful!
Defender77 chapter 47 . 9/2/2008
whoohoo! more Al!

first, great chapter and looking forward to his return to the present. Al has been bad and wait til his mom gets him with the bats!

2nd, you're i's and /i's for italics is not quite working right.
Shinigami chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Is this the last chapter? Because there are some loose ends that needs to be tied up. i want to know what happened when Al 'fessed up...Since Harry and Ginny doesn't know that he's Merlin! I dunno if the memories stuck with Al's family after Al went time hopping for the final time!
Dragnew chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Haha, he did it! Woo!

Even though I knew he would, it still feels great to finally have Al triumph. Or save his parents, at any rate.
Argonith chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
I know a lot of people will hate me for suggesting this... but why not end it right here?

Maybe have Al stand up first and clap.
lemonwedges4 chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Wow!

Amazing job!

Beautifully done! I can't wait to see Al going to his present time!
Hahukum Konn chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Harry lives! :) Now to see the ramifications of the sum total of Albus Severus's changes when he faces his family, I imagine. :) Thanks for an interesting, if bumpy, ride through "Merlin"'s side of things in BwP :)
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Wow. I am mostly amazed that Harry had actually made a speech but that was a really good speech. Very inspirational. :3

I definitely like this article much better than the others. xD I like the bit with Mrs. Weasley too. That was an important part for the Weasley's and Harry, Ginny and Ron to be more of a family.

:D Nice chapter, as always. Thanks for updating so much and so quickly! I just thought of how ironic it would be if Al had a son and his son went back in time to stop the Senismorenia from hitting Al. xD Well, please update as soon as possible? :D
Zapatorf chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
Now... in twenty-four years, and twenty-four days... or was it twenty five? XD I need sleep.

But... It's hard to believe it's coming to a close. I've been here through the entire thing, and... it'll soon be over. A bittersweet moment.
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 47 . 9/2/2008
Ooh, this sucks. D: What will Emily do? Both her and Al are now sort of together. Well. Before he left. I'm not sure how much could change...

I was surprised when I saw Al's reaction to Harry thanking him and him and Ginny running off. Um...oh! I knew that Al had erased his book but I hadn't known that he had Luna administer memory potions.

Utterly fabulous chapter. Al is an amazing character but I think you bring out the best in him. Both his Slytherin and Gryffindor sides. Thank you for updating so quickly~~ :DD
magiquill9 chapter 48 . 9/2/2008
offered the world unequivocal proof that love can always and always be triumphed over by good. I dont understand that sentence...
magiquill9 chapter 47 . 9/2/2008