Reviews for Backward With Purpose Part II: The Book of Albus
kfd602 chapter 55 . 8/26/2020
The last time I read this story there was still a third story floating around. I love how you wrapped it up! one of my favorite things about BWP and BoA is that you hold true to the feel of the original books. This is about love and friendship, relationships and sacrifice, always and always. I love, love, love theae two stories. Thank you for sharing them!
Steffie-Anckaert chapter 55 . 8/20/2020
I so very much loved both of the stories! You're an amazing writer. Sometimes things got a bit complex, needed to keep my head focussed
Guest chapter 55 . 8/11/2020
I make it a ritual for me to read BWP Always and Always at least once a year since I first read it in 2013. Your stories have moved me to tears more time to count and I’m so glad I finally took the plunge and read this sequel. You have an amazing gift and I can not thank you enough for blessing us with these fics. I will love this story for always and always. Thank you!
Literary Consumer chapter 55 . 7/9/2020
Brilliant end to a brilliant story. I didn’t think I would enjoy this as much as the first but I was delighted to have been proven wrong.
DanielMarkPeter chapter 55 . 6/13/2020
Loved, loved, loved. I did want his scars to form the love rune at the end.
timebyus chapter 55 . 2/27/2020
some real good shit frfr
but honestly it would've been so much better if Al was left as it was, would've made the story perfect
but that my opinion and i enjoyed both your stories immensely
Marshmallowmann chapter 55 . 1/15/2020
that was some truely complex time travel stuff. this might be the best one on this website.
thepuzzlingcentaur chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
The story was beautiful, I loved it.
You do understand the true meaning of JK Rowling's famous book series and the messages it tries to convey.
And some of the criticism I had are gone but the others strengthened.
I still cannot swallow sadistic mass murder in Azkaban...you cannot just write it in in order to delete important "evil" characters from the story and make everyone pretty much ignore it, like it didn't happen at all. My criticism (that I wrote on part 1 in detail) still stands. That sort of act should have serious consequences!

Emily story had potential but it was extremely rushed and I assume you put it in because Cursed Child is now considered canon? I did not like it, it's basically "btw my dad is Voldy but I always loved you bye". Hated that part.
The sequel was not as good and more rushed than part 1. It seems that once upon a time you wanted to end it on a cliffhanger, before you came to your senses. I am glad you did because cliffhanger is the most terrible way to end any book or fan fiction.
But then you have written the ending and it's actually not...great. Nothing I have read makes sense, it almost seemed like 1st april joke with both Emily's reveal and Voldy's potion. Obviously quite rushed, it was confusing to read.
I honestly believe that in order for the ending to be powerful, Al should have died young, either from the or from too much time travel. It would have been a bittersweet ending...
And Emily ending up with Al should have been more than a few sentences...

Regardless, I thank you for writing this story. The reason why I write my criticism in such detail is because I love this story so much. And just like after reading a great book, I am sad to see it ending...this might be my favourite fan fiction of all time.
Kittenmommy chapter 55 . 12/19/2019
OMG, I just saw that you finished this! Fantastic!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 55 . 12/5/2019
Thank you for not leaving us hanging. I loved the symmetry of the modified ritual even if that part did feel a little rushed.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 41 . 12/5/2019
minxblades chapter 16 . 9/8/2019
what a couple stories you have written very different and i have read about 1000 stories of fan fiction
minxblades chapter 8 . 9/8/2019
HMMMM not sure about this
Kiterou chapter 54 . 6/28/2019
I'm a bit confused that Harry and Ginny already know about the Curse in this chapter, when nobody had the chance to explain that in the last? A bit rushed, I think. : Otherwise it was beautiful as always 3
SevSnapelivesforever chapter 54 . 6/1/2019
Holy crap I don’t think I’ve sworn so much while reading a fanfic before. This was a crazy whirlwind of a story, parts I and II, and it was freaking amazing. Your plot is unique and brilliant, and your writing is a incredible. Very impressed
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »