Reviews for Snow and Truth
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aw this was so cute! I loved it! :)
minnieblossom chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OMG! FINALLY A FANG&ELLA! IT'S SOOO SWEETTTTT Plz write more! or... maybe i will hehe :)
Ancient Hippo chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this. Please write more fang and Ella. Ooh, or maybe have a max pov on it. The ending was so sad but I liked it. Poor max. Fang was kinda harsh, but isnt he always, kinda? I really liked this and wish you would write more
Raspberry 14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It's sad but aren't love triangles always? It's great how you took scenes from the book and put them in Fang's view and it's a great fic, and the only one under Fang/Ella romance. Keep it up:)
she wants to move chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
well i'm a max & fang supporter, but if i had to critisice your writng i'd give you a 90%. :)

great grammar and what not. maybe you could do an ari & max bro & sis moment?
critic chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this is awful stop ritimg
this-account-has-been-deactiva chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
T-T You make me cry... It's so sweet, and at the same time really bittersweet when you take Max into consideration. Absolutely beautiful writing and nothing to criticize. Although, if I could make a suggestion to change the title. It just doesn't do the story justice.
MKayx3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
:( this pairing doesnt make any sense... poor max... FAX!
St. Fang of Boredom chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow, the only Fang/Ella story I could find! Bittersweet ending, but I liked it.
lys phillips chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was too awesome. I can see Fang with your Ella, I can see him yearning for normalcy. I can see him, constantly rejected by Max going to completely innocent Ella and willing to defend her innocence, esp. as his entire life had been one big spell of crap.

I may be a bit biased as I don't think the Fang/Max pairing is realistic (even if it's canon), just convenient, and therefore don't like Fax, but I still thought it was brave of you to go after a pairing that goes against the fandom's two favorites: Fax and IggyxElla.

I loved it. Thank you.
Opal Roseblossom chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That's so... bittersweet.

I've never really thought about Fang and Ella. Except once, briefly when Ella mentioned that Fang was cute.

I love the idea that he sees Max in her, but also things that are different from Max.

He and Max are too much alike. Maybe Ella would be good for him.

I like it.

"He’s just a little bit in love with her, he realises, and then squashes that thought ruthlessly down."

That line is just amazing. I love it.

I usually try to give crit in a review, so let me think...

"He notices the girl’s wavy hair and her cute nose, he notices she looks a bit familiar somehow, but he’s too busy flying off and being disgusted at Max to really care about it too much. So he flies on, beating his dark wings strongly, and not sparing a thought of her until much later."

The only thing that I can think of is that maybe you shouldn't have used "flying" and "flies" so close together. I'm not sure whether or not there's another word you could use, but it sounds a tad awkward.

-Opal
disneydork chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ouch. Fang seems a little harsh in this fic, which breaks my heart, but I like it!

Never read this pairing before, great job!

I hope you write more soon!

-disney
OMG-It's-a-PENGUIN chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is a sad story. Fang would never fall in love with Ella.