Reviews for The First Meeting
kristenoelle chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I am very upset to see that this amazing story has been last updated 6 years ago. I would greatly appreciate if you updated soon (I want to know how it all ends BEFORE I die, please and thank you.) ;) :)
dimkaxoxo chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
I know u havent updated this is like 6 years, BUT I NEED A STORY ENDING HERE! I would really appreciate it if you could finish this
Aesir23 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
This is an incredibly interesting story, I have yet to read others like it. It's too bad that it has not been updated in some time but I enjoyed what I was able to read of it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
O swear to god if u don't update this story soon, I'm going to die. I life this it's makes me laugh and gush audibly, I was getting weird looks from my sister while I read it. Update! I have never read anything like this story. I wish I had ur skill. UPDATE!
Hope chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Hahaha you're awesome of course I'm gonna review. I love your story! Please continue and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter ;)
ThatAwkwardKidInTheBack chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeease post more chapters. I never review but I am desperate to hear the test.
cornelia.michelle.1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Good job
susiipie chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
This was just getting really good! I hope you come back to this eventually :) Great job!
GingerChaser17 chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
looooooooooooooooooooved it as usual:)
GingerChaser17 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I WANT THAT HOLIDAY! I WANT BEN! GIVE IT TO ME NOW! sorry i get a bit over obsessive .breathe. .breathe. right im good. That was a really good chapter :)
GingerChaser17 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
hi i this chapter and the story so far as much as i Ben Barnes, well maybe not thaaaaat much, but you get the idea:)
GingerChaser17 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
hi, ive reviewed all of your chapters so far and im going to continue with all the other chapters (not just because of Ben) because you are an amazing writer.

ps. i hope there will be topless Ben. hihihi
GingerChaser17 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
hi its me again the one who loooooooooves your story(and Ben, and that song)lol goood job. Ed is like
GingerChaser17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i dont usually write a review but i reeeeeeealy like your story so far and i dont want to be in ben's bad books :)