Reviews for Nsheela
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Please, please, please write more slutty!Ron! It's one of THE funniest things I've ever read! (Plus, I have a soft spot for Ron anyway)
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I'm too lazy to sign in but I loved this story so for once I'm not too lazy to review, you did a fantastic Job! Draco's crush was adorable as was Ron being a slutty lightweight. Hehe gawd... I just can't get over Draco's Crush! Soooooooooooo bloody CUTE! Thanx for Writing! :D
pie231 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This whole work is intoxicating! Amusing and Hot! Love it sooo much!
gabriela chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
me encantooo
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was so funny!
Poor Ron... Taken advantage of so badly xD
enma chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This made me laugh a lot; it's a lovely fic. Thank you, I definitely enjoyed it. *eats cookies and milk*
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I think this is the most badass Ronco I've ever read, good job, I loved every minute of it _!
TotheGreenside chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow! This is amazing!
Ci Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Man, this was just fucking amazing! Bloody amazing!
Resm chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hahahaha!This was pretty funny and very cute.:D Well done!
Shantih chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh, word. This is fantastic! I have to say, the best thing about this (even more than the characterizations, or the way you save the mystery for last, the detail, or Ron's hilarious head dialogue, is probably the way you've captured the dialogue. You managed to remind me why I loved Harry Potter in the first place...and of course Draco is just too cute.

"Oh gods, I'm about to be sacrificed in some sort of sick Death Eater ritual. Well, he wouldn't go down without a fight. Now where was his wand…?

"Hullo, Weasley," Pansy said pleasantly.

So, they're going to try and lull him into a false sense of security first, eh?" - laughed so hard my stomach hurt. And while I'm recounting my favorite quotes, let's not forget "Draco lurves Ickle Ronnikins"...lmao. Big lulz all around. I love how Draco finally got his nerve up to tell Ron AFTER he found out from the pensieve...

Great job!
Chibi Carru chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Woah that was super sexy.

Ron as a loose drunk?

and a possesive horny Draco?

OH YEAAH BABY ;)

Your favoritism of Ron in your stories

is quite unique. Too many stories i read when

everyone wants to get rid of him,

but it is nice someone has made him the star

and protaganist of a slash fanfic for once XD

*suscribes to author alert

*adds author to favs

*adds story to favs
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Awesome.
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
LOL! FUNNY! LOVED IT TOO!
Dipi chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
yes thts right nasheela is intoxicating in hindi. its an adjective.

it was a nice read