Reviews for Safe in My Arms
Onigiri chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I really enjoyed the story!:) Little Kaname is just too adorable
NarifyedFiction chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMG this was so cute! I'm left with a compleat sense of calm and all out awe over this oneshot 3 But it also makes me ache so badly for Kaname because I've read your other works pereviously and I know this presious family wont last ( I'm almost tempted to write a story with your background for Kaname and Yuki as a base (if that would be aldrigt?) but where everything turned out all right and Kaname and Yuki's parentes never died and everything is just good! I might add that Zero's family never died either and he grew up to be a hunter. It's be fun to see how they all would meet and what kind of relationship they might have *ideas*ideas*
Anyway I LOVE your stores more than words could ever tell and even if you haven't written anything in anges I still want you to know that, and that you inspire me more than anything 3
Alex Black Moon chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was a very special story, I cry while I was reading and I don't realize it, it was beautiful the interaction between Kaname and Juri, I love the thoughts of her and the vulnerable side of him. I hope to read more.
Read you later,
Alex Black Moon.
syrekx chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Awwww Kaname is so cute xx I've never really thought of this idea I just assumed that Kaname has always drunk fresh blood. It was nice from this perspective
anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Aww, that was so sweet. Thank you for sharing the story :)
Psychedelicate Poltergeist chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was too cute! I don't really like Kaname, but this and Blood and Juice Boxes made me like him a tiny bit more. You're the best VK writer I've ever encountered!
HolderofthePen15 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
im not a kaname fan but this was sweet
Kill-Pascals chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww so Cute X3
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Aww~that was really just so sweet and innocent and cute, really.

If only you can write about an adult Kaname suffering from severe Bloodlust too, and have Yuuki Or Zero help him:P I like it especially when in stories the characters in Bloodlust doesn't want to bite/harm the person who's offering blood and the person will say all kinds of sweet stuff~very touching!

I really wanna read a story like that but so far I've only came across one of such stories TT

I don't know why but I love it when characters suffers from Bloodlust, and then someone comes and offer their blood to them. I find it really touching through how writers describe the pain of the character and portray their feelings:D But in most of the stories, it's Zero suffering from Bloodlust and not Kaname:(

Kaname is one who hides all emotions and feelings from others, so dats why I really want to know what will happen when he suffers from a severe Bloodlust:D His thoughts, feelings and how he desperately tries to hide his pain...I would really wanna know

I REALLY want to read a story like that, won't you write one? Because im very sure youll be able to write a really awesome story. you really write very very well. Pretty please? With sugar on top~~~

But this is just what I want to read, it's okay if you don't like my idea:D I'm just hoping that there will be more of such stories on :D And because I'm sure you'll be able to write a really flawless story:D Your stories always make my eyes glue to the computer screen:D I'm sorry if you don't understand what i mean, cause my English is hopeless:D I know~ I'm trying to improve:D

Love

Love, Crystal
A Bleeding Heart Blooms chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is so heartwarming, sweet, and adorable. You've fit the song it's inspired from into this perfectly! It's nice to see a story highlighting Kaname and his parent(s).
Sunlight Charmer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is really cute.
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aw! What a cute Mother Son story~
everdaytwlight chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awwwe so nice
AlinaDear chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Kyaa! I absolutely love this ficlet! It's superb and brillinat and little Kaname, I could imagine was adorable as ever! /
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Simply adorable...

All the hurt Kaname was feeling nearly made me cry...you are an amazing writer. )

ShadowBlade7330