Reviews for Turn of the Tide
amandamary chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Good story. You should consider continuing.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This story reminds me of another were a 16 year old girl finds out Veronica isn't really her mother but her sister, it could actually be a prequel to it really.
ppl chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
You could always make this into a multi-chapter story. Maybe even with a sequel?
SeleneHarker chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Loved this story and I'm sure I've never read one with this particular twist. It had the perfect drama/humor combination and spot-on characterisation. Ok, off to read what else you've got. Kudos!
Nerdyesque chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I still feel kinda sorry for Parker since she was a nice girl who had bad things happen to her and she made the mistake of getting in between LoVe. Glad Logan and Veronica are back together and seemed to have made strides in their relationship and with Holly.
HoneyBee1 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
It's really good. Very bittersweet, actually. I wish it last longer.
Rivana chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Oh, *happy sigh* cuteness.
Stefy101 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
That was so cute! I love it,

Stefy101
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OMG... that was SO GOD... Imma continue reading now -

Stefy101
Nikki chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I just read this and it was absolutely wonderful. Great job!
Tearle chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
It was a little short, but very sweet. The last section was my favorite, especially the talk about what Holly's first word was. Too cute.
Josielynn chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I enjoyed reading this story. Writing about Veronica season three is hard but you really nailed her personality. I liked the ending of this chapter. Is there going to be more or is it completed?
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
this is an AWESOME fic! :) great work.
ironic-hat chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Thanks for finishing this! I just watched the show about a month ago, looked through a few weeks ago and skimmed over this one. Looked again yesterday, saw it updated, and read it! Excellent work!
adambrodylover chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
ive really enjoyed this story and i cant wait for the next amazing chapter :D