Reviews for Family Bonding
GoldenTwiHardForever chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing it!
mousy38 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I'm so happy I found your stories. I know it's been a few years since you completed this one, but they are already one of my favorites. You give us insight into Edward's history that's both sweet and with depth. Thank you.
ann c chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
I just have to say these stories have moved me and made we laugh in till i pee, but they have many meanings and i hope everyone can get something from what you have written. please keep writeing.
ann c chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
I love this! I could see my dad doing this to me and laughing becuse it would be my idea in the first place! hahaha!
love bite chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
I am lost about the five years thing and why Charles has been bringing her carnations. The rest was beautiful, but I seem to be missing an important piece of information here.
love bite chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
Several spicy moments in this chapter. Why have you stopped writing this fic?
love bite chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Man, why is he being so mean?
love bite chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
So sad.
love bite chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Ack! I can't believe Edward is making her do this with him. It seems un-Edward-like.
love bite chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
oh, I am petrified of heights. I don't know that I will ever visit Niagra Falls.
love bite chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow! The drama. Leaves me wanted more. But I thought I would review first.
dkrainier chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I don't know if Bella seeing "alligators and their claws" was just a figure of speech, but there would never be alligators in Washington state unless she'd paid admission to see them. Zoo animals only here :)Just FYI. Very creative story idea!
Scream It Loud chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
Okay, before we start, I have a confession to make: I haven't actually read the story yet. But I will! I saved it to my computer and I'll read it when I finnish this review. But I am nutorious for my long reviews, so brace yourself.

My (bestest bestest) friend, live-happy-forever-and-always (who I for some odd reason call Popcicle. Don't ask), has like 16 stories on her favorite stories list, and she gave me the task of reading every single one, because they are "just purely amazing!" which is what she told me in Music class while we were supposed to be watching Carousel. (Believe me, if you had to watch Carousel, then you would be talking about elephant crap, you would be so desperate for entertainment-it's the worst musical I have ever watched, but that's just me.)

And I think I spelled that wrong . . . Oh well.

Well, I went to her profile and looked down the list until I found one that looked interesting and I came to this one. I read the first chapter as a sample, and liked-strike that, LOVED-it so much, that I had to save all of it so I won't be rushed by whoever else at my house wants on the internet. I will be reading it when I know I won't be interrupted.

So, even thought it'll say this is a review for the ninth chapter, I guess it's actually for the first . . . Well, praise is praise, right? ]

And I know that you haven't updated for a while and probably don't plan to keep going with the story, I think you should. This story has such great potential and I'd hate to see you give up on it. Keep writing!

] chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
your story is amazing, your a wonderful writer and i would be honored to read more of your work.

Please Continue, i cant wait to hear more
optional-fiend chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Have you finished this story?

Or abandoned it?

I really enjoy reading this fanfic and i was waiting for the next installment when i noticed you haven't updated in over four months.

No rush on it, don't want you to ruin all the good work you've done so far with an update just to satisfy demanding readers, but i'd love to carry on reading it if you get the chance to write more :]