Reviews for Because
Edelau chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh, dear! That was so sad. Each sentence makes you cry and cry even more when you continue reading the story. Shit, now I need something to soothe the lump in my throat. It was nice, sad, but nice. Thank you very much for letting us reading it. Thanks.
Jorrmungandr chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I got about halfway through before I couldn't see through my tears to keep reading. This is beautiful and heartbreaking.
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow... I'm crying... It was so sad, and beautiful... I love it, a perfect OS *O* Y.Y X3
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I absolutely love it!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
yeah Im crying
Mary chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow, this is beautiful, I am actually sitting here in tears. Beautifully written, very visual. Well done!
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I wanted for days read something were Greg is gone and Nick is in sorrow and lucky me I found this fic!

Beautiful and heartbreaking story of yours is added to my favourites.

Are you hinting in this fic that Nick is planning suicide?

Because I know I will see you soon. Because I know you would not want me to hurt like this.

If yes than I hope he will be with his Greggo together very soon in heaven
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
And now you've got me crying. And i can't give you any more contructive than that it's beautifull, and you get the emotions just right. makes me hope there's somewhere out there where they'll get back together someday.

And being sleepless together is better than alone ;)

Machèle
angelvamp92 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
great story, it seriously made me Cry.
fivebyfive42 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow. That was ridiculously depressing and actually made me cry and yet was amazing at the same time. Great job.
yael chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
So sad, I'm crying! Good job, please keep writing.
pk chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw ... brings a tear to my eye ... and Nick does have that sensitive thing going on ... aw
Black Night Youkai chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is an amazing piece. Its so heart-wrenching, I could literally feel my own heart tightening in my chest and that extreme grief that you managed to portray was phenomenal. I actually shed a few tears during. All I can say is FANTASTIC JOB!
Old-Soul-Rock-n-Roll chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
wow...

that was...

beyond!

I really needed some good N&G angst- this was perfect!

Perfect scene

Perfect as a poem or a story

Perfect pattern

Perfect plot line

Perfect words

Perfect phrases

Perfect... everything!

p.s. my sixth grade teacher would feel the opposite i do... xP she hates (with surprising intensity) sentences starting with 'because'. :PP
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Okay I have got to stop reviewing every time I read one of your fics but

ohmygod.

x) This time I cried worse than last night, and last night I thought that Morgan on Criminal Minds was going to die and I was emotional and it's my favourite show ever and he was telling Garcia, the overweight amazing analyst how he had to tell her something because the car was going to blow up and she wouldn't let him and GAH.

Okay anyway.

I just... x)

I haven't cried like that in a while man.

I swear. You have to stop making me cry xD

At first it was the almost crying and now it's the actual tears ! gah. I'm a sap. x)