Reviews for Smoke
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Beautiful job! I like the style of the piece, it's very striking.
Skullblackcus king chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
An exculent sort story. simply yet bold, blunt, and I mean that in a good way, but full of detale. I love it.
OWNAGE1562 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Brilliant. This story is a work of art. You know how to emit Eragon's feelings onto paper and it makes for a magnificent story. You are a great writer with a great story. Have you ever tried writing a book because i'm pritty sure that you would make it out there.
ExSunA chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow just WOW! there is nothing more to say
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
If there is one thing the Inheritance cycle fanfiction crowds lacks, it's good writers. You, good sir (or lady) are in that minority. Your story is wonderful to read, it's well written, well thought out, and it just works in general. Good karma to you.
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was AMAZING, and absolutely beautiful. I love EragonXSaphira! What would that be called? Erphira or Shaphagon? XD I give you the highest praise you can think of. You wrote this just as well as Paolini would've written it- maybe even better!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Congratulations, you're a better writer than Christopher Paoloni.
Wttlewd chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
that was simply beautiful. If only all in the world could feel the fierce joy of true love then there would be no fighting, no war, no weapons. We would be farther ahead in technology and we would be happier. Extremely happier.
TSUKI chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Murtagh. .DIE.
Pizzaboy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful...simply beautiful. Even though Eragon becoming a dragon is an overused concept, this was a masterpiece.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hey this is a great story, I've read alot of ExS and this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read.
Seady93 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this is really good, it'd be great if you could write a side story of their life together, with maybe kids of both kinds dragon and elven :)
Hellstarz chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Really enjoyable - Fantastic creativity, compelling and passionate.

A very well done with this - It's something worth being proud of.
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This has to be the best Eragon/Saphira story ever written thus far.

Everything makes sense and is completely probable. The writing style doesn't suck. The storyline doesn't suck. If anything, there should have been more Saphira in the story, but this is fine also.

I love what you did with the Menoa tree. Really brilliant, that both can change willingly. The stories they are trapped permanently in one form are just...well...you know.

I would also love to maybe see sequals that illustrate the little month snippets towards the end. With your flawless writing, it would defiantly be worthwhile.

Great work!