Reviews for Tequila Shots
inevitablefame chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was really good angst. Don't beat yourself up over it! It was so believable, because when you're depressed, you're not into detailed descriptions. You just know what's wrong and you just dwell on the wrongness of it all.

This was very believable, and very realistic, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Keep writing!

But stil Great! :)
snickers3339 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008

That was amazing.

Words fail me.

I loved the description you made.

Very, very, well - written.

I would log in and put this on my favourite's list, but my computer's being a biotch, so I'll just bookmark this.

;)

Great job. :D
AutonomousAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Blimey! Lot's of angst, eh? Haha, actually not as much as I thought there would be when you were describing it on the board. This was still downright, 'emo', I think the term would be. I don't know if you've been feeling off or not, but several of the last few stories you've written have been quite 'emo'. Still brilliantly written, however. Flow was brilliant the the flashbacks were nice- not greatly detailed, more flashing across the mind as how they actually occur when you're thinking of them.

As for the prod, here it is:

GET YOUR ARSE TO WORK ON 'HOLLYWOOD HAPPENINGS' YOU RUDDY TWIT!

XD Haha, don't hit me... I was kidding. Seriously though... :)

Cheers
Duffy K chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow really good

this would be a really great multi-chap
Fenroar Greyfront chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Abz. Seriously. Like, what the heck is wrong with you? xD

JK.

But... so so angsty. You only write Moliver angst now? Sheesh.

Well, I can only honestly say... I actually like your angst more than your fluff. Strange. But true. I really, really like how this is written. But you make me so emo with your moliver stuff now xD The only thing I don't like is the overuse of 'im which seems to be a staple in your fanfiction... but that's only a tiny speck of nothing that doesn't even really matter. And in this situation, it's alright because Miles is drunk.

Anyways, I did like this. Good job.

By the way, this fic does end in moliver. Because Oliver will cheat on his fiance with Miley, which will lead to some smutty sexytime, and his fiance will dump his cheating butt and Miley and Ollie will have more angsty arguments, angry hate!sex, drunk smuffy!sex, and situations where Oliver must weigh whether or not he wants to reciprocate her love after all she put him through, and then in the end he does and they live happily ever after and have kids. *rocks back and forth in fetal position* Heheheheh.

*cough*

Blimey. The lack of Moliver has driven me mad.

Blimey. Having an Englishman like Mike on the board has made me use the word "blimey".

*ahem*

Anyways, great job. You'd better write more purely moliver stoof, miss!
Opheliabarker chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
poor miley...great story man ;)
Shylo95 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw! It's so sad, yet so beautiful. Keep up the good work!