Reviews for Prey
DeutschFreak chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Ah! That waz amazing! Luv the cliff-hanger. Now i want 2 kno wat happens 2 Edward! Will he be a vampire, or not? Don't tell me. I want 2 kno, but I want it 2 be a surprise 2. Well, plz update soon! I need 2 kno wat happens!
Ashlynn Faith chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
oh interesting - can't wait to find out what happens!~
SansaEverlark chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
I really wasn't expecting James to turn up! I guess I probably should have done though. Hm, does this mean that Edward might get changed into a vampire because of James I wonder? And eek! I can't wait for Edward to meet the rest of the family : )

Update soon x

PS what did you think of Bella's power in Breaking Dawn?
caww chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Of course it would be James of all the Vampires.

I hope the Cullen's will help Edward out..keep him safe so Bella can have him as her mate.

I was so upset James was laughing at Edward's broken body and Bella was crying her tearless sobs...It's time for a new alternative..right?

waiting to read more.

I Kicked A Baby chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
i love how bella and edward reversed roles in this story its kool
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
That was really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
caww chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
I really do like your version of switching places.

I like Bella, Edward, and Alice.

It sure helps that Edward knows about Vampires.

Is Edward getting the idea he is going to be a Vampire?

dijurido chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Ou! I can't wait for the coming chapters now!
caww chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
oh no Edward was near by to be attacked by his to be love!

...thank goodness Alice told Edward to run? That must have been so confusing to Edward?

Poor Bella almost drank him up!

Yeah!.. to Alice being the hero!

GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
That was really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cathlene chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Yay!

Ive missed this story and I hope you get chapter 10 out today

But I may not beable to read it...

Cuz It's my B-day and I have to go get my laptop than I have some dinner to go to...

lol

It was funny I bought a cake yesturday and when I was there the person bagging the stuff was one of my friends that I have not seen in FOREVER and he wouldnt tell me where he worked... when I saw him... I couldnt help it... I laughed

hehe
SansaEverlark chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
They were a great couple of chapters, I love how everything's developing! I'm glad you had a good holiday : ) Update soon x
CowgirlKelly chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
THAT'S A LONG WAY AWAY!1! UPDATE SOON THIS IS SO GOOD I WANNA READ MORE!
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Have fun wherever you're going! :)
Ashlynn Faith chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
i liked the chapter. this is a very interesting story. in the twilight saga we read from Bella's POV, and she was the human, now in your story we still read from Bella's POV (well i know they're are others, only rosalie that i can recall at this particular moment but mainly bella's POV) and yet now she is the vampire...very interesting.

can't wait to read more, happy writing!