Reviews for Instant Messenger
LegendJennings chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I'm glad I read this. And I love Mr. Kennedy, I feel you captured his character well.

Lol, I laughed my ass off.
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love this story, so cute and funny !
mwentzcena chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ah! This was so good!

Gonna check out ur other fics now... :)
flicka7778 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It was very funny! I loved it!
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was really cute!

ItsKennedyBitch: I’M A MAN, DAMN IT. STRAIGHT. NOT GAY. STRAIGHT!

Best line ever!
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
nice job girlie you make me laugh!
123musicislife chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Well I thought that was cute :)
Bye Bye Now chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Woo review ti...Wtc LMAO the screen names. Wow. I was just telling my mother that I found a band called We Bread The Butter With Butter. Then that Briney Spears song popped into my head when I saw Ken's screen name. Gimme lol. Greeting and salutations...Heathers woo. That does get on my nerves. The whole .. then the other person . Argha. And he would do that too. Dork, and I like dorks. Figures. Hammit now he's trying to finish sentences. Lmao ! Funnah. Wow he can start a sentence on his own. Miracles happen. Yes maybe Ken shouldn't try to make himself look intelligent. Why annoy me if you have nothing better to do? Go annoy...someone else. I can help. LOL Breakfast Club reference. He knew, loser. Of course he has to be difficult, he's Ken. LMAO pain in your ass. Wow. I laughed loudly at that. Actually I can't stop laughing lmao. Woo guy. Lol! Gay. Random outburts are funnah. Wtc thongs. Err. What the hell? G-Strings. Good lord don't be gay Ken. Lol bet. ".." He. Kept. The. Thongs. Srsly? Aw that was adorkable, I loved it lol. Still laughing, "I bet you like pain in your ass!" LOL!
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Pssh, ya, it was funnah

I wanna have an IM conversation with Ken!

Wait, no I don't... I wanna...

Never mind.

Too graphic.

I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!

ME!

I WAS THE TURKEY!

ME!

Sorry, I had to.

I wonder if that's his real screen name, I should check it out :P

Loved this!
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
oh my god! that is so funny. i can't stop laughing!
fragmentalis chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Lol. I love Kennedy stories. By the way, it was funny and also random! It was really good. I can picture Kennedy saying those things.

I loved it, great job!