Reviews for Someday
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I have read this so many times and every single time I cry. It's so Lucas & Peyton. Nice job.
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
so good.

you should write more lp storiess! just saying :]]
ni9htdreame12 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I absolutely totally love this fic... I dunno how many times I've read it and everytime I get teary eyed. Keep up the great work!
AlwaysDizzy chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I loved this. It's really detailed for a one shot and I totally got sucked into the world of this story. I also never thought I'd be okay with a Lucas-gets-married-but-later-realizes-he's-stupid scenerio but you sold it. I almost like this better than what happened on the show.
Melanie chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was amazing!
justdys chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
okay, so this was your FIRST oth fic? oh you have GOT TO keep on going! I loved the story and you wrote it so well, too! I just had to quickly tell you how good it was. Now I gotta go read the sequel. Thanks!
12808 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh, my gosh, this was wonderful. You articulate Peyton's pain so beautifully from the start that it's just heart-wrenching. I really enjoyed Brooke's note, too, because it's so in the spirit of the show to have something like that in the middle of a more serious moment. Thank you for writing this!
no account anymore chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I like it. Great work
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
that's really good and loved reading it because you had every type of emotion in this so can't wait to read other stories and where you at because you should keep writing.
farmersailorgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ohh la la! Finally something new from a fantastic author. I am afraid that I don't watch one tree hill, but I was able to follow what was going on pretty well. Very good, but, I kind of want to know what happens next...
yellowsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2008

the letter Brooke wrote to Peyton was the cutest thing of my life!

And aww, dang. I was listening to that song earlier, had it stuck in my head and had just got it out, and boom there it is again ;D

Haha, oh well. The story was amazing, so that definitely makes up for it!

MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I love I am amazed...great job!
hjlutherbsw chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I am not sure if it was because I was exhausted from helping a friend move or if it was just the emotion of the story, but I totally started crying while reading this. It was wonderful. I know it's a one shot, but I hope you will reconsider and continue it and show their road back to each other.
ollixanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
It's completely intense, and wonderful. I hope there's another chapter?
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow, your Peyton is pretty fantastically loyal!