Reviews for Harsh
Eurus Rantipole chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
Oh. Now it comes together...

Rrrrrgh! Pun unintended!
Eurus Rantipole chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
Huh. First time and he managed to get her off THAT well? I thought that was supposed to be pretty rare. Especially considering Drakken is people-retarded.

Who knew? I guess my instinctual attraction to nerds is in the right, then. *smirks* ;)
wurdsmythe chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
To everybody who is reading HARSH: I have the whole FINISHED story uploaded under the name HARSH REPOST. Don't ask me why I reposted it from the beginning and then finished it up. I have no idea. :) But I'm amazed at how many people like it (THANK YOU! *big grin*), so if you want the ending, go to the reposted story!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/13/2016
THE EMOTIONS. THE DRAMA. THE LOVE
my dear this story is great, please finish iwould to see how this ends
M'askuSpectre chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Nooooo it can't stop heeeere! I'm so into this story! You put so much life and realism into these characters. I've never seen Drakken written so realistically, and you do character development so well! I can really believe that this stuff happened! Please continue this if you get the chance, it's a fantastic story, and I even cried at times. Emotionally moving and all around well written!
Lazyman12 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Oh god. Oh god. oh god. OH GOD! You have literally pushed the limit of how much drama this story can have. When I first saw the summary, I was thinking this is something I shouldn't be reading. I have to go back in time and tell myself not to click on this story. Now I have to wait till the next chapter comes out to find out how it ends. Personally I want to wash my brain with another story and forget this. But just for this moment I will follow this story since I read to this point, I suffer through tons of story so much more gruesome then this. Worse part about this story is that is in the climax not climax it is somewhere out of space touching the moon guy that always shows up on those Disney movies fishing or taking a nap. Point is this was gruesome story that really should have more warning other then its a some graphic content. Sorry that I've been bitching so much the fact is I'm really upset to not have another chapter because I just want to end terrible tale with a decent happy ending. All in all, ignore my inner bitchyness because I will admit this was a decent story, I won't say great because I'm still mad, there goes it again. Bye-bye!
Minimewtwo chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter
tymofey chapter 21 . 9/16/2008
I'm glad you are here!

But your arrival wasn't so good for Drakken though. I Hope he will be ok.
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 21 . 9/15/2008
Jeez Louise, how much more torture will he have to endure? XD

Nah, it's just getting more and more exciting with each chapter, and now it looks like the story is nearing its end. It will be interesting to find out who the sadistic geezer is.

While I don't always agree with all your viewpoints on the characters- Drakken going to see prostitutes seems pretty OOC, for one thing- the detailed writing style still draws me in perfectly.

For me, 'Harsh' is one of those stories where the next update is very much anticipated each time.

Favorite line from this chapter: He thought that perhaps a pain pill would stop his knee from shrieking like a hysterical soprano with needles for sound waves.

Excellent.
PoisonousAngel chapter 21 . 9/15/2008
Oh no! Somebody help him!

Update soon. :)
Neo the Saiyan angel chapter 21 . 9/15/2008
Oh, good. I was starting to worry again.

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm guessing that Betty's freaking out about losing the surveillance. The mastermind probably didn't realize that Shego, Kim, and Ron had just visited. Any story they come up with will most likely be doubted (especially with the break-down that Drakken had earlier).

Ouch. Nasty dream that Drakken had. I guess the poor guy still has a long way to go in the mental recovery department (not that I'm surprised). This new sitch really isn't gonna help. Actually, I'm certain it'll hurt (unless it turns into one of those 'confronting your attacker' things).

Nope. Obviously not Nakasumi. I would say Bortel, but Bortel seems pretty short to me. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
DancingGrass chapter 20 . 9/8/2008
CAN'T WAIT :D

-DG
tymofey chapter 20 . 9/6/2008
Well, I'm glad you are still here!
PoisonousAngel chapter 20 . 9/6/2008
Oh wow, thank goodness you're still here. I was getting really worried. I hope everything's okay with you now. :)

I'll be looking for that update!
Buchi-18 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
hahaha a paranoïaque drakken I love it i'll read the next !