Reviews for Festival
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Omg that was sexy! I absolutely love scenarios like this for kisses they make the best ones.
DiaSphere chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Oh so sweet! Can't say anything else I'm still squeeling!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
hahaha. Oh dear, all that hard work and the prize didn't even end up being the feather? Kuro-pon's just a little put out... XD
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
i'm really not sure what i can say anymore beside that i like it!

...Oh! and

fay that devious mage, so cunning is he that he tricks a ninja ad they both end up winning!_!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hahaha. Fai is just brillant! I think his way works much better than a miseltoe every would, ne? _~ I aslo agree that Fai would be Kurogane first and last customer ahem love ahem! _~ Hehehe. Kurogane was embrassed to hear such confession from Fai. His red cheeks only means that he is pleased with Fai declaration! _~
ArashiKiri chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Such a cute story And funny too )
Rinkutoki chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OMG amasing! One of the best fanfics that wasn't too sexual. AWSOME! WRITE MORE!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aw! Why have I never seen this? Oh my gosh, love it? Love it! Loving it doesn't even come close to what I feel about this fic. Awesomely awesome! Ah, how grand.
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was really cute. Nicely put together as well! fav
xynad chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
You so are getting me hooked with your KuroFai fluff. Hearts!
MageMeow chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
haha..poor kuro-rin..XD
Circus Fish chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was just plain lovely~

I do wonder, however, how the rest of the trip is going to be after this

RococoSpade chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
that terrible, horribid, mindblowing, wonderful image has now been burned onto my brain. thank you for writing this awaesomeness.
Phantom-Angel-89 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hyuu~~ very good KUROFAY KISSIES
Splat Danger chapter 1 . 6/22/2008

! i dont get why fai said 'last costomer' though. -_-" eheh, but im dumb, so. yeah, AWESOME 5/5